Blue Lipstick

Scrangie has a fine collection of blue lipglosses, but as she points out, most of them are sheer enough not to frighten anyone, and they work to make your teeth look whiter (scrangie.com:(
Left to right: Milani 3D Glitzy Gloss in Movie Star, MAC Dazzleglass in Comet Blue, MAC Blue Memory, MAC Greenhouse, Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Dreamworld, Philosophy Snow Kiss, Maybelline Fruity Jelly in Blueberry Burst, Cover Girl Wet Slicks AmazeMint in Happy Hour, Too Faced Sparkler Glamour Gloss in Sapphire Spark, Simply Sweet Flavored Lipgloss blue/purple swirl (no name), Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Caribe, Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk in Blueberry Shimmer.

Most of the blue glosses follow the same theme. They're either duochrome/glass fleck/crazy iridescent sparkle or clear gloss with a blue tint and/or slight shimmer.

Launch%2BNew%2BJewellery%2BCollection%2BGaia%2BRepossi%2BfIG_Zlo3lDPl.jpg

Hermes%2Barrivals%2Bjpd-GSsd-8kl.jpg

Does any one have an idea which lipstick is it ? thx

I recently had a shooting which happened to include blue lipstick, I'll post the photo tomorrow, but this gorgeous blue shade was used in it, and it's from the Make up for Ever flash palette

It has an amazing matte texture on the skin !

photo source: temptalia.com

^These shades look amazing. Can't wait to see your photo.
I love all the funny colored lipstick colors we've been seeing on the runway the past 2 or 3 seasons. I recently got a blue lipstick with a bit of a lilac tint, unfortunately I didn't like it that much on myself (I have purple hair, pale skin, brown eyes, lol).

Psylocke, here's the photo like I promised :smile:
Model and make-up = this girl
from what I've noticed while she was doing her make up, the color pots had a really thick & creamy consistency, they're basically supposed to be more like eyeshadows, but I think this blue one looks just as cool as a lipstick. I would definitely recommend purchasing it
Lashes are by Paperself :smile:

source: personal archive

It definitely works as a lipstick, it looks great! Thanks for the photo ^_^

I have OCC LipTar in RX and I love it. Definitely not an everyday look but for goin out? Yes. Most definitely

Trust Illamasqua to produce yet another strong blue-ish lipstick (temptalia.com:(

Illamasqua Apocalips Lipstick (£15.50 for 0.14 oz.) is described as a “teal” with a matte finish. It’s an opaque blue-teal with a matte finish. It’s certainly not the shade you think of when you hear the word “everyday.” I’m sure it doesn’t come as much of a surprise when I say I don’t have anything quite like this. The closest would be Illamasqua’s Gender, which is a bluish lipgloss. I haven’t swatched or used it yet, but perhaps OCC’s Chlorophyll will be similar (but it looks more like a green-teal).

The formula is very dry, though it will slide over lips well enough to deposit opaque color without too much pulling or dragging (but there is some). The finish is entirely matte. It’s unscented, and there was no discernible taste when I tested it. Apocalips will wear and wear and wear–and it will stain, too. The stain is almost like frostbitten lips, to be honest! This shade wore for six hours with little fading, but because of the drier texture, you’ll want to ensure that you absolutely have perfect, moisturized lips prior to application. My lips felt a little dry after wearing this for six and a half hours. I wouldn’t describe the formula as drying, just dry, and naturally, lips without any hydration, will need some after several hours. My lips weren’t chapped or cracked, though – and that is how my lips react when a formula is truly drying.

For anyone dissatisfied with their current shade of blue lipstick, Inglot might have a solution with this new range (makeup4all.com:(

I just bought this Matte Royale by MAC.

I'm kinda obsessed with blue lipstick but I really don't know if I dare to wear it...

zSmQm7G.jpg

makeupalley.com

^It's a beautiful shade! I would go a little goth with it... or something simple

sort of like

brit.co_zpsapx8xt7l.jpg

www.brit.co

:flower: rock it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"