Blumarine F/W 2018.19 : Faretta by Luigi & Iango

Faretta is a STAR ! I cant believe she is not fronting all major Vogue Covers. Such an stricking face. She is SuperModel material

Faretta is a STAR ! I cant believe she is not fronting all major Vogue Covers. Such an stricking face. She is SuperModel material

She is amazing indeed, but I think her attitude is not the best to work with so maybe that’s why she’s not as big as Vitto for example.

Muuuuuch better than last season. Looks like L&I decided to lay off the CGI level photoshop this time around, hopefully they'll keep it up.

She is really beautiful. I love the first picture particularly. I give this campaign 8 out of 10.:heart:

The first two is nothing special, I've seen it many times before and done better. But that last shot is everything! Luigi & Iango should go outdoors more often. Intense colours, and so melancholic.

Faretta doesn't add anything to it, to be honest. May well have been with another model.

So Willy recycles his Prada campaigns and uses it for Vogue Italia, Luigi and Iango recycle their Vogue Italia editorial and use it for Blumarine campaigns.. I guess I will have to recycle paper by throwing all this stuff in the bin :lol:
Just kidding, but I wanted to point out the general lack of creativity in fashion these days, it’s very uninspiring.

Source fashioncow

Good for them. I prefer they come out with something well executed that they have done before than with something new, creative wannabe that looks like junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->