Reaction score
bootleg21.jpg

How come we don't have a Bob Dylan thread ? :blink:

I love love love him :heart:

So here's the much deserved Dylan thread. Please discuss
:flower:

B0000C8AV7.jpg

source:http://www.angelfire.com/de/dylanite/ , amazon

Subterranean Homesick Blues was the first song I heard, and I remember thinking, "Wow, this is the best thing I've heard in months!" :lol:

I always liked that Rolling Stone proclaimed Like a Rolling Stone as the greatest song of all time, and though I don't necessarily agree with their entire top 500, I wouldn't complain no matter how many times Bob Dylan appeared on it...

Bob Dylan is my all-time favourite artist. His lyrics are poetry.

My favourite albums are Blonde on Blonde and Highway 61 Revisited. Classics :heart:

What do you think about his newest album, Modern Times? I've only heard a single from it so far.

Love Bob Dylan, listening to Blonde on Blonde right now, Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands :heart:

I haven't heard the new single yet, maybe it is not out here.

Bob Dylan is by far the artist who's lyrics touch me the most. I basically love all of his albums.

Modern Times is a great album imo, I love Someday Baby

LOVE Bob Dylan. My boyfriend has to be his biggest fan. He has every cd, book, movie, knows everything about him. Its nuts. He really made me appreciate his lyrical writing ability. The man's a genius.

Jadee said:

How come we don't have a Bob Dylan thread ? :blink:

i keep wondering the same. :mellow:

i love him too much, even if i only own 4 records out of the 60-something releases. :ninja:
i'm addicted to the martin scorsese's no direction home.

:heart:
dylan1ez2.jpg

[movies.yahoo]

Songs aside, this is my favorite Dylan moment. :zorro:

Where do I start? :P He's been an inspiration for most of my life.

Thanks for the thread! And great link MulletProof

tangerine said:
Where do I start? :P He's been an inspiration for most of my life.

ah, but can you claim to have been cradled to the voice of pope dylan?:P

I am a big fan of Bob Dylan's earlier stuff, especially Freewheelin', Highway 61 Revisited and Bringing It All Back Home. My favourite song is Don't Think Twice, it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard.

I've only seen No Direction Home once (well, it is pretty long) but I learned so much more about him from it and even if you're not familiar with his music, you can still appreciate the film. I recommend it.

Estella Mare said:
ah, but can you claim to have been cradled to the voice of pope dylan?:P

My close friend was going to be named Bob after Bob Dylan, but unfortunately she turned out to be a girl ^_^

^that's crazy. :P
[off-topic: I once talked to a cab driver who named his first son bruce and the next one willis...he seemed proud. :mellow: ]

A selection of photographer Daniel Kramer's top-notch snapshots:

dkramerbob20dylan20and2lw6.jpg
dkramerbob20dylan20handcl7.jpg

dkramerbob20dylan20playyg9.jpg
dkramerbob20dylan20withyc5.jpg

barbaraarcher.com

I originally had in mind the idea of showcasing Dylan's fashion-savvy, but I couldn't find a picture with the polka dot pants I needed. :P

No matter, I :heart: these other shots very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->