Brigitte Nielsen Marries for the Sixth Time

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Nielsen weds for sixth time
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]07/03/2005 - 09:08:05[/font]
brigittenielsen.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Danish actress Brigitte Nielsen is married for the sixth time, after tying the knot with her Italian fiance Mattia Dessi in a romantic Caribbean ceremony.

The statuesque beauty, 41, and the 26-year-old barman wed suddenly over the weekend in the Dominican Republic, after dating for 11 months.

Nielsen has been married five times before - her most famous husband being Sylvester Stallone in the mid 1980s.

After a 15-minute beachside ceremony, the newlyweds dove into their hotel swimming pool.

Dessi enthuses: "Yes, it's true we're married. It was all very sudden, but we are both very happy."
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=135894410&p=y35895yy6

[/font]

I guess we know how "Strange Love" will turn out. :lol:

awww i think its sweet, i read an interview with her the other week in closer i think it was, and she seemed nice and she was taking about ehr boyfriend (now hubby) and her kids etc. she was nice on celb big brother

i was always really sketchy about the strange love show and the whole foofy foofy ordeal. I can totally visualize like ten year down the line flavor flav saying how he hated her and how VH1 paid them however much for the show and the relationship and how really they couldn't stand each other.

There's some pretty steamy pics of her and her new hubby on People.com. Why do they have to share intimate pics with the whole world? :sick:

Poor Flava....foofy foofy. :(

Brigitte and Mattia have been dubbed "the odd couple" because of the height difference between them. "It's true we're married," said the groom. "It was all very sudden but we are both very happy"
Photo: © Alphapress.com

From: http://pagetwentyone.blogs.com/page_twenty_one_your_goss/

March 10, 2005

Brigitte Nielson's Wedding....

I find this story very amusing! First off, she completely exploited herself and went on VH1 to show her romance with Flava Flav, and then she goes off and gets married to the guy who she leaves in the show to go around the world with Flava, and then on top of it, the marriage might not even be official because she wasn't divorced yet from her fourth husband, former race car driver Raoul Meyer.

According to her manager Luigi Balduni, he calls her wedding a "game"! "She's not married to Mattia" says Balduni. "She knew she was still married to Raoul". Also, according to Balduni, her relationship with Flava Flav is "more of a strong friendship. But it's very heavy". Okay, I'm officially confused!

Brigitte Nielson's Wedding Photo's...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG poor flava flava :lol:

She always looked like a tranny to me... I wish her the best... again, and again... :stuart:

Awwwww... Im not sure how I feel, I though foofy foofy and her had a interesting relationship :smile:

It doesn't say if the surgery siren Jackie Stallone was in attendence .:innocent:

I remember seeing a show with him on, he doesn't speak English and the only sentence Brigitte had taught him was "I want you, baby!" :lol:

kitsch said:
I remember seeing a show with him on, he doesn't speak English and the only sentence Brigitte had taught him was "I want you, baby!" :lol:

Oh my...

Naomi Campbell`s new brazilian lover Sergio is also said to only speak "broken English"...but I guess these couples communicate more in "body language" :brows:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->