Buying Basics

shimmer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could buy some basic stuff like button down oxfords, plain coloured t-shirts, polos, black pants, khakis? I was thinking of the mall stores like Gap, Ae, Af and then American Apparel for some because I'm on a tight budget. I looked at Ralph Lauren and etc but the oxford was about 150 and I can't spend that on one shirt right now.. :( Sigh they have such pretty cashmere sweaters and things

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried outlets and sales? You really can find amazing stuff sometimes... Even great basics you'd never think would ever be discounted...

I like American Apparel for basics..like t-shirts. But I am looking for a good place which sells nice, simple, fitted cardigans..

The stores you mentioned are good.... Ralph Lauren is expensive, but higher quality means higher prices (in most cases at least in most cases)

Also check out Nordstrom. I was just there and they have some really great Lacoste shirts for summer starting at about $40-48 and up.

If you can find a Banana Republic outlet they are usually pretty good for basic button ups etc at low prices...

American Apparel is definitely one of my recommendations for basics in general since they have so many color options and simple cuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->