Camilla Belle

More pics?

Madonna's efforts to help impoverished Malawi (she visited villages in her adopted son David's homeland today) is getting a boost from other stars. Mena Suvari, Camilla Belle and other celebs will gather tonight at the Max Azria boutique in LA to celebrate the launch of H.E.L.P. Malawi — the acronym stands for hope, education, love and protection for the nation’s kids.
http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/2007/04/madonna.php

Thank you for all the pics babyjane, I am in love with the color and shape of that Oscar dress, she looks beautiful in it and i love the shoes and bangles she wore with it to give a little more sexiness!

that's an amazing color on her!!! that exact dress is on net-a-porter

041907bell300x400ua9.jpg

Camilla Belle

“This is such a nice use of space,” said Camilla Belle as she took in her surroundings at the new de la Renta L.A. store. “I love the colors, the blues and the greens and the short dresses.” The polished décor of white walls and shiny white surfaces accentuated the boutique’s high ceilings and spacious rooms, while mirrors reflected bold print dresses in this season’s bright hues.
instyle.com

i love love love that outfit! this girl sure knows how to dress

omg! i have the exacly same bracelet she is wearing!
i bought it in a vintage store !

I'm so glad she doesnt have a stylist. it prevents her outfits from looking contrived. She has a very natural sense for fashion and its great to see someone her age dressing appropriate for her age and body while remaining more fashion forward than most of her peers. She looks great in everything she wears.

Found another one at instyle.com (with tennis player Maria Sharapova)

05m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->