Can you brighten up my face?

Reaction score
I have really pale skin and was wondering what kind of makeup products I could use to give colour to my face. I have naturally darker blonde hair and blue eyes. My eyebrows are darker for my hair colouring for some reason. As well, I have really clear skin. I like to use Maybelline and Revlon products. Basically whatever is affordable and looks good. Thanks for your help!

How about some nice bronzing powder?
Take a large brush and swep some powder on your face makeing sure you add a bit more where the sun hits like the cheeks, bridge of the nose, chin and forehead.
Sephora has a nice bronzing powder and i also read that the Wet´n´Wild bronzing powder is one of the best.

Use a bit of highlighter (before the bronzing powder if it´s a cream formula or after if it´s powder) and pass it on the high cheeks, a bit bellow the brow area, a bit in the chin and forehead (where the light hits your face).
Revlon skinlights powder is really nice :wink:

Put some mascara on, Maybelline Volum´Express is just fabulous and better than most expensive brands.

Use a bit of lipgloss or a nice coloured lipstick (pinkish brown one) and you´re ready to go! :D

If you want to go for some eyeshadow, use one shimmery light brown shadow that i can assure you it will make your blue eyes pop!

Btw, Sephora pallete, the new one, is just perfect for what you want!
It has everything although it´s 36$

P138234_hero.jpg
p.gif
p.gif

p.gif
p.gif
Our lace trimmed, mirrored makeup palette contains all you need for a natural look that's perfect for any skin tone. These soft, delicate, creamy hues glide on effortlessly, leaving behind a healthy, satiny, glow.

Palette includes cream shadows in Golden Fawn and Soft Bronze; cream highlighter in Soft Opal; cream blush in Neutral Rose; two shades of concealer; lip colors in Sheer Golden Rose and Pink; and lip gloss in Sheer Opal.

Avon's Feeling Fine eyeliner is an ultra-thin retractible eyeliner and if you go for it in the navy blue shade and do a thin line, it'll make your eyes pop. What really works for me is to do a shadow then liner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->