Carey Mulligan

Love love love the Interview pics! Carey looks lovely.

I think that The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo could be an interesting move for Carey... But if she's said that she wants to play more "supporting actress" and in depth/interesting roles I feel like she might shy away from that sort of film. Kristin Stewart on the other hand would completely put me off that franchise :unsure:

I don't think she would do that film, either. She's more of an actress who is interested in character studies.

Am watching An Education right now and am loving it so far. Shes so cute and i love her accent

why they do remike of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?? the original movie was so good...I just don´t get it BUT personally I would rather see Carey in the role than Kirsten.

Interview pictures are just wonderful. she looks amazing in them!

I don't think she would do that film, either. She's more of an actress who is interested in character studies.
She definitely is interested:
There’s been chatter that you might star in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for David Fincher.
I would LOVE to do that. I’m not even gonna lie! I would love…not that I was lying before, but yeah, I would love to do that. That would be insane. I’m obsessed with those books, as everyone else is, but no, I haven’t had a phone call. That would be awesome, I would love to play that part, but that hasn’t come to me.

Is that where you are right now, figuring out your next big movie?
Yeah.

And reading blogs and wondering to yourself, “Wait, they say I’m doing this movie?”
I’d love to read a blog saying I’m gonna be in [The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo]!
movieline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hopefully she reads tFS :lol:

those interview picture are really nice;also, if kristen will play in The girl with the dragon tattoo there's no way i'll watch it, carey would be a much better choice

Her Interview cover and ed is really good. The work with the colors is really fantastic.

Hollywood needs to back off from TGWTDT. Noomi is Lisbeth, not Carey, not Kristen. American people can read subtitles, right? Or just too lazy to do so.

although i really liked the swedish version i would also be willing to see how a hollywood-version turns out!

Love the Interview editorial - her other editorials are a little cliche. This one gives her some sex appeal. I never found her sexy before this! :blush:

Hollywood needs to back off from TGWTDT. Noomi is Lisbeth, not Carey, not Kristen. American people can read subtitles, right? Or just too lazy to do so.

Hollywood has to remake every foreign film:innocent:. They're also doing a remake of Let the Right One In. Or maybe it's just Swedish Films:huh:?

Carey Mullgian Wears Shia LaBeouf's Holey T-Shirt
carey-mulligan-tshirt-shia-labeouf-tshirt.jpg

Carey Mulligan works out at a private gym and does some grocery shopping at Whole Foods supermarket in Los Angeles on Saturday (April 10).
The 24-year-old British actress was seen wearing her boyfriend Shia Labeouf’s torn up “Emerson Lake Palmer” t-shirt. Yes, the one that has three holes on the back!
Carey was then seen driving off back to Shia’s house.

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->