Carmen Kass

Michael Kors A/W RTW 05

00540f.jpg
00550f.jpg

Btw, Carmen Kass was stumbling in her last gown from Michael Kors as she walks out, u can see it on the video from Olympus Fashion Week website! But she didn't fall she just kept fixing it on the runway... just fidgeting a lot... (see how she's using her hands to hold her dress so that she wouldn't trip over!) Carmen is amazing! :heart: (also posted this in the "Fashion mishap" thread)

Btw, i hope Carmen will keep going with her politics. a model cant model forever and being a politician is just such a great achievement! :flower: Go, Carmen! :bounce: :jump:

boho_babe, great pics! :flower: i love so many of them, esp Cinema Verite by Steven Meisel, License to Thrill by Ellen von Unwerth, Indigo Girls by Steven Meisel, Girls in the Band by Steven Meisel, Dresses by Ellen von Unwerth, State of the Suit - Carmen Kass by Steven Meisel, Sharks by Taryn Simon. and now that i've seen Carmen's older works, i really miss Carmen's editorial work! :cry: i hope she'll make a come back.

and u know what? some of them are not even in miqrogroove's webpage sadly!

I completely agree with you that carmen fixed the michael kors red dress. That was a very difficult dress to pull off on the runway. She is very experiencded in runway. And on the final pose for that dress, notice how she quickly pulls it back as she turns. Truly amazing. Michael seems to like her very much, but i see why. I would love to see carmen do more than modeling soon. I want her to fullfill her life goals. WE love you carmen!!!

kim_tominaga, karma for what you said! i completely agree with you! Michael Kors loves Carmen and so do I! she's very professional & experienced on the way! totally amazing! very smart! :flower:

and i'm missing Carmen's editorials - the good ones! come back, Carmen! :cry:

Balenciaga fall 05 rtw

00060m.jpg

Fendi

00030m.jpg
00500m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Kors A/W RTW 05

00160m.jpg

Does Carmen's nose looks weird? it certainly looks weird to me! :innocent:

Michael Kors A/W RTW 05

00230m.jpg

Maybe that was just the lighting... it looks normal here! :rolleyes:

Tommy ads (s/s04 maybe?)

Some other really nice looking Tommy ads with Carmen. :flower:
I think they're really beautiful! Does anyone have it BIGGER???

73ncwn.jpg
:heart: :heart:

73msmv.jpg

Prada SS RTW 05

00041.L.JPG

Carmen in red from Prada

kp1234, i cant find my bigger scans of those ads, but i do have the last pic up on my door! :lol:

Prada SS RTW 05

00253.L.JPG

Somehow i'm really liking her red Prada dress :heart:

Prada SS RTW 05

00254.L.JPG

so cute and it looks Narciso Rodriguez-like :crush:

Great pics thanks :flower: She had a hard job there working some of those clothes:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->