Catwalk Images & Videos (POST FASHION SHOW REQUESTS HERE)

AudiEC said:
Audi...this might be asking too much, but appearently, you can only download so much through rapidshare for free, and I guess that I've used up all my free downloads...and I REALLY want this video, so would it be too much to have you send it through yousendit or megaupload? I'm really sorry! I know a yousend it account is free and I'm sure megaupload is as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
id like to find catwalk videos from the 80s and 90s... anyone know where to get them?

what about the Emanuel ungaro s/s 2005 show!
does anyone have it?
the full show I mean!

justinleaddict said:
I uploaded it yesterday too, to yousendit, but apparently i didnt post it here :lol: well... i think this is the link, i just looked at my history so hopefully this is the right one ^_^

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FF8249B73274E43B

(edit: dior hc fw 04 pt 2)
The link you gave, that's for the second part of Dior Haute Couture SS 05...which I like by the way...but if you have the second half of Dior HC FW 04...I'd like that one too!

Last edited by a moderator:
dior_couture1245 said:
The link you gave, that's for the second part of Dior Haute Couture SS 05...which I like by the way...but if you have the second half of Dior HC FW 04...I'd like that one too!
Sorry...let me start over...

If you have these two shows, Justin, I'd love to have them-
  • The first half of Dior Haute Couture SS 05 [you just uploaded the second half, which I thank you for]
  • The second half of Dior Haute Couture FW 04

dior_couture1245 said:
Sorry...let me start over...

If you have these two shows, Justin, I'd love to have them-
  • The first half of Dior Haute Couture SS 05 [you just uploaded the second half, which I thank you for]
  • The second half of Dior Haute Couture FW 04

Try the rapidshare link for the Dior HC FW 04 again. Rapidshare only lets you download once every hour, so it should work.

AudiEC said:
Try the rapidshare link for the Dior HC FW 04 again. Rapidshare only lets you download once every hour, so it should work.
I really don't know whats going on, but I've tried it more than once. I've tried both mirrors and when I click download, nothing happens. I've let it sit too, after I've clicked it. It's wierd because rapidshare has always worked for me...it's never done what it's doing now before....and I REALLY want that video!

oops.. i must have labelled the video incorrectly on my computer :blink:

.. that video audiec uploaded doesnt seem to be working for me either. When i try to open it, it just shows the video in the window instead of downloading..

does anybody know how to capture videos from ftv. I am trying to find a way...I clicked on "see HTML code" (or how it's called) and found there the line
//mms://a420.l2147244871.c21472.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/420/21472/v0001/reflector:44871
// video.html-->, I copied mms://a420.l2147244871.c21472.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/420/21472/v0001/reflector:44871
// video.htm and pasted it to flashget...and smth more closer to truth began...and even the video was downloaded:woot: but not the one I chose:ninja: , maybe smb can continue this research and find the right way to download?

I found out what is downloaded with this link - FTV LIVE:D

justinleaddict said:
oops.. i must have labelled the video incorrectly on my computer :blink:

.. that video audiec uploaded doesnt seem to be working for me either. When i try to open it, it just shows the video in the window instead of downloading..
justin, would you mind listing all the Dior/ Galliano videos you have?

it seems everyones is obsessed with Dior shows...
I keep asking if anyone's has the full shows

-Emanuel ungaro s/s 2005
-Valentino s/s 2005
-any of dolce & gabbana...any season, but womenswear...

what about this old one:
Chloé s/s 2003???

thanxs!

Love you sweet rus!!!!!

I'm dying to have any of these!

This place (TFS) can't be more helpfull and nice!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul