Chanel Eyewear F/W 2018.19 : Luna Bijl by Karl Lagerfeld

Oh wow! I love it! Luna is so perfect for this kind of styling, setting and art direction, everything works so well. The first two shots are my favourites, this is definitely a campaign I would look at while reading a magazine

That face! :wub: Supermodel!
Just gorgeous.

This season alone, Karl delivered two great campaigns with his faux outdoor background. Maybe he should use it more often...
Perfect styling...
And Luna, always a favorite.

I don't think I like this campaign, just like I didnt like Margot's. I know the artifice is intentional, but that's precisely why I don't like it. And I'm sorry, but that video looks AWFUL!

This is such a nice departure from both Chanel's previous eyewear campaigns and the current F/W campaign - amazing what a different and strong concept can do. The retro styling works wonders from Carine Roitfeld here, and of course Luna Bijl looks absolutely gorgeous.

Gives me hints of veering into Dolce & Gabbana territory, just something about the overloading of headscarves and accessories.

Wow definitely better than Karl's treacherous studio work. Not great, but still.

Looks something by Meisel. Love it. She and Grace are the true supermodels of this era!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->