Chanel Pre-Fall 2024 : Loli Bahia, Lulu Tenney & Alaato Jazyper by Mikael Jansson

this campaign looks gorgeous! the vibrant colours next to the b&w is such a great idea and all the models look good.

however, I miss Vittoria for Chanel.

The colours are nice, but the clothes look so heavy, like someone repurposed furniture textiles and turned them into separates.

Never before have I looked at a Chanel campaign and been reminded of having to wear slightly ill-fitting school blazers made of wool which, when it rained, weighed twice as much and smelled of wet dog for the rest of the day.

this campaign looks gorgeous! the vibrant colours next to the b&w is such a great idea and all the models look good.

however, I miss Vittoria for Chanel.
Since Chanel Cruise 2022/23 Campaign, almost 2 years have passed...

Stunning shots but I wish they had incorporated that Manchester feel in the shoot.

loli is really coming through.....like girly got some beautiful eyes. I love how they just pierce through your soul..

Love the B&W shots, hate the colored ones. But I’m glad I&V are not involved this time..

Love this ad campaign. Beautiful in every way; from the contrasting colors to the casting.

I don’t know if it’s just that my expectations in fashion are really low but I kinda like this quite a lot. I hate this kind of colors but kinda works. Pretty OK for something Virginie related.

I like the styling, it gives me 2006 vibes. Do you know who did it?

Who would've thought that Lulu would last this long and have bigger opportunities after her stint with Calvin. Raf/Rizzo/Willy/Brokaw all dropped her but in turn she gets constant work from Hedi and Meisel and now this. Totally deserved, she's grown into a great model.

I’m in love with Lulu. Love her name, her neck… she’s is so high fashion.

I must be crazy or something, and even if I don’t have in mind all the Chanel campaigns of the last 10 years, I think this must be the best they’ve produced. 🫣 It is not great by any mean but still, quite decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->