Chanel Sunglasses

When I initially saw those glasses on the previous post, i thought they looked odd. But, I tried them on at Neiman Marcus yesterday and I bought them because they look AWESOME on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They cost $425.00. You may be able to get neiman's to ship them to you if you know an SA at your local store....

Hi everyone, im not sure if this is the right thread for this or not... my Chanel's from 2 years ago seem to be falling apart, the crystals in the C's are coming out and the lenses are scratched.

Does anyone know if the sunglasses have a warranty, and if so how do I go about getting them fixed, I dont even care if I have to pay... I love the glasses and since they were limited editions they dont sell them anymore! :(

Please HELP!

Does anyone know where I can purchase this specific model of Chanel sunglasses from the Spring 2007 Ready-To-Wear collection? I need to know specifically where they can be purchased ONLINE. Any help is greatly appreciated!:heart:

Hello, there's currently one pair for sale on eBay (item # 300225604031) at the moment. They're really hard to find. I personally prefer the non-half-tinted version (Chanel 5120).

opaline - The only place you will be able to find those sunnies online will be through second-party (if that's the term) sellers. Chanel does not sell directly through the internet. I've been watching that search on Ebay, and there is ONE up currently. There haven't been for weeks and weeks until now.

^^ i've been obsessed w/ those sunglasses too but they are nowhere to be found :( but i have tried on the 5120's and they're pretty nice too

can anyone identify the style/name and cost of these chanel sungalsses?
I know these pink ones are fake but someone said there used to be some in black that looked similar with that sideways turned CC logo. Can anyone tell me what the model number would be? Does anyone have links to Chanel glasses with the logo turned like that? I'd appreciate your help muchly!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen a pair of Chanel sunglasses I'd actually wear...They are all so...vulgur imo.

Not as vulgar as Dior and most I don't think are vulgar at all but some are.

Anyway has anyone been to the concession in Selfridges Manchester lately ? I want to know what sunglasses they have there , thanks in advance.

it doesnt seem easy to find the green chanel wayfarers( the ones Rachel Bilson and Kirsten Dunst wore). I checked lots of web sites.:(

I've always love Chanel sunnies.Everytime I decide to buy a new pair and decide this time they will not be Chanel, they always are :smile:

nat_attak
PIC-0272480x360.jpg

i have these 1505 eyeglasses and i don't really use them as much. i'm thinking about changing the lens and making it into sunglasses. what do you guys think?

oh nat attack! i just purchased the sunglass version of those last weekend! and i am so so so in love!

i say change the lenses!! woohoo!

^oh nice! did you get the small or bigger frame?

thanks for the help! i'm definitely changing them now.

^thanks! please post some pics when you get yours. i'd love to see how it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->