Chanel Sunglasses

**Please don't quote pictures
i have these 1505 eyeglasses and i don't really use them as much. i'm thinking about changing the lens and making it into sunglasses. what do you guys think?

I love them how they are now!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought my second pair while on holiday - love them:
Model 5115

5030black.jpg

Does anyone know what the material is behind the entwined Cs?
It looks/feels like leather? Anyone know what kind?

^can you please source that pic, it's tFS policy

and I would love to see those on! =)

i think imight ring the chanel store here in melb and suss out what the go is with the wayfarer style ones...

xx

if you check our sunglasses & shades thread you'll see our member U Got Mayle has pretty much gone an international search for the colored wayfarer ones with no luck :P

just bought my first pair of chanel's today :smile: yay. pretty simple, but hopefully i'll wear them for years :smile:
big_CH5124__C56873.jpg

source: google.

if you check our sunglasses & shades thread you'll see our member U Got Mayle has pretty much gone an international search for the colored wayfarer ones with no luck :P

yeah i've had a chat with her about her quest for these little puppies, and am doing my bit over here in the southern hem. to track them down...

just bought my first pair of chanel's today :smile: yay. pretty simple, but hopefully i'll wear them for years :smile:

source: google.
do you know what the style# is? i tried it on at the store but i cant remember what its called

I got them yesterday, I really like the logo here... ^_^

my own pic:

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
just had my gold/black chanel wayfarers stolen.

does anyone know where iabouts i can buy another pair?

xx

I would like to get my first Chanel this summer ! Any ideas where can I purchase an original online ? Any safe site ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->