Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron - Grand Opening of Social Hollywood 6/27/06

(superiorpics)

Charlize Theron - Grand Opening of Social Hollywood 6/27/06

(superiorpics)

Thanks, yogini! :flower:

She looks stunning in the above pics. I love her hair and makeup. :heart: Her dress is lovely as well.

Thanks, yogini! :flower:

She looks stunning in the above pics. I love her hair and makeup. :heart: Her dress is lovely as well.

I received my new issue of US Vogue last night, and there is a big article (with tons of pics of all the gorgeous dresses) on the Costume Benefit Gala held earlier this year. Back in May, I remember seeing lots of photographs of Kate in her leather pants and Sienna in the gold minidress, but I didn't remember seeing Charlize. So, I wanted to post some pics of her stunning gown and share it with you all ... I don't think they have been posted yet. She looked stunning that evening!

Charlize can wear a gown like few other Hollywood actresses; the only competitor that comes to mind is Nicole Kidman.

from getty images:

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my new issue of US Vogue last night, and there is a big article (with tons of pics of all the gorgeous dresses) on the Costume Benefit Gala held earlier this year. Back in May, I remember seeing lots of photographs of Kate in her leather pants and Sienna in the gold minidress, but I didn't remember seeing Charlize. So, I wanted to post some pics of her stunning gown and share it with you all ... I don't think they have been posted yet. She looked stunning that evening!

Charlize can wear a gown like few other Hollywood actresses; the only competitor that comes to mind is Nicole Kidman.

from getty images:

Attachments

• ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ct2.jpg
    ct2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
stunning! She's reminds me of old Hollywood. Anyone know who designs this dress? I feel like I've seen it before.

stunning! She's reminds me of old Hollywood. Anyone know who designs this dress? I feel like I've seen it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->