• o040003.jpg
    o040003.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 71
OMG- the cuteness~!!!

that wolf looks so innocent!...
:lol:...

thanks runner---:heart:

you are welcome softgrey
perhaps the red ridding hood is to make it be associated with a wolf, but it is a fox.
the second image is from kenji miyazawa's story called yuki-watari ( snow crossing ).
here is an ad poster for a book-reading event, which is big. and details are clear. the black and white version though. the small image posted above was the only colored one I got to find.

the first image is something from the weekly column on the asahi where various people are talking about one of their fave movies. then that week toshiya kobayashi picked cocteau's beauty and the beast. and that image ( by himself for the column ) came with it. of course the film is a black and white one, but seems like it felt and stays that way in his brain.

oh- i see the beast in the background now...
:o

quite an eerie interpretation...
very unique and beautiful...

thx for sharing and explaining...
i was totally wrong!
:lol:...

I like the illustrations from Little Bear, The Busy World of Richard Scarey, Precious Moments, The Bearenstein Bears, and Harold and the Purple Crayon

well... I don't know if it's proper to post this here, but I'm about to publish an animated flipbook series really soon here in central america. I guess I might as well share some of the illustrations!

I just saw the thread and thought I might share...

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics