Chloé S/S 2012 Paris

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
42iud1xa.jpg

twitter/davidboots

FINALLY! I thought no one would be starting a thread for this! Thank you, Flashbang!.

The livestream finished some minutes ago, very pretty stuff, so happy for Claire.. there are some references to Paulo's work, partly the presentation but also the light fabrics and the silhouettes.. the dresses in motion are divine. :heart:

It vaguely reminds me of Paulo's work but this is better in that , she stayed true to the House Aesthetic , he totally marnified it . It does not have the awkwardness of Hannah's collections . As a Chloe fan , I love this.

There is also a Celine influence , but I like this better , sorry Phoebe .

Aside from those dresses, I'm really loving it! Those shoes are great.

Its all to similar too Phoebe Philo, Hannah Macgibbon, & even Derek Lam for me. I really couldn't differentiate any of these designer's clothes on a rack, tbh.

This was such a gorgeous collection, the first Chloé collection I've liked in a while. Stunning colours and I love the flowiness of it all. Claire's off to a very good start in my book!

OMG im looking at the whole collection and its damn good, whoever designed it can give Phoebe philo and Stella McCartney a run for their money, the color palette is WOW.

H&M and Zara are going to eat this up next summer.

I actually liked it, I wasn't expecting much seeing as the brand has been in a rut since PMA left after a spectacular Fall 2008. The fabrics are beautiful, I loved the nude chiffons and the eyelets, and it felt clean.

(on a sidenote, there were too few silhouettes for me, I feel like this is the season of the One Collection:one Silhouette :lol:)

Chloé | Spring Summer 2012 | Full Fashion Show | Exclusive on You Tube :woot::clap:

This collection is really gorgeous, dresses, colors, set....Claire open the ceiling, amazing the sun on the catwalk, fabulous!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->