Chloé S/S 2012 Paris

Why are the pictures photographing so awkwardly? :lol:.. this dress was so so pretty but looks like a filler here.

The palette is the only thing that took me by surprise, I don't dread it, but knowing Clare's previous work, I thought she'd do something a little different from what we've been seeing with Hannah, less 'sweet' so to speak. I'm really looking forward to next season though, I have a feeling her biggest strength is for winter collections.

H&M and Zara are going to eat this up next summer.

That's the first thing I thought as well.

All and all well done, very true to the heart of Chloè in silhouette and breezyness, enriching the palet with burnt red and warm okers. Very pretty.

OMG! :woot:

That runway reminds me of the Chloe S/S 2008's runway :heart:

I'm just sad for the fact she left Pringle of Scotland, I really love what she created for their menswear!

claire, job well done! but you made it so easy for zara and h&m to copy

Hannah i love you, but this is better and cash machine!

Wow :woot:
since i'm a strict Philo-at-Chloé-era-fan i never really liked any collection afterwards (especially those by Hannah…) but THIS is really beautiful!!!
i already cant wait to see next season :heart:

8vbbw4b0.jpg

lkmgqt4z.jpg

ve062fa1.jpg

stylerumor.com

My favorite Chloé collection in years. It's so lovely, Clare did a great job. I'm not a fan of those rusty colors but I love the drooped waistlines and the accessories and the shoes :heart:

however, the new CHLOE bags are very disappointing. maybe she wanna focus on fabrics first? but bags are money source

I adore this, it's so fresh and young, exactly what Chloé needed.

This looks like a fresh Chloé collection with amazing silhouettes and color palette. It's been a while since I last liked something my Chloé

Glad Hannah is gone gone gone.

I love this collection and it's growing evern more on me. While I hated those belts slung low at Celine, Chloe makes them look good...

What a bore. Just a couple ideas here repeated over and over. Something about this is way too palatable to make it interesting. Borders on generic. Doesn't look like this designer has much to say beyond "I like pretty dresses," which is what I suppose she was hired for.

I wonder what McKibbon is up to now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->