Chloé S/S 2012 Paris

I really love this collection. Probably one of my favorites this season. Very relaxed, fresh and feminine.

it's all so light! and full of light! (love the venue)

so much better than most of the stuff i've seen so far these weeks.

This is so pretty, such a 70s chic vibe, which I always think of when I think Chloe. It is truly admirable how she's managed to stay closely faithful to the label's aesthetic and yet at the same time re-envision the clothes so they feel fresh and new again. That is the mark of a good designer. She was fabulous at Pringle so I will miss her there, but it looks like her talent will carry her along, and us, nicely. :smile: KUDOS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Accessories! (style.com)

00110m.jpg
00200m.jpg

00240m.jpg
00330m.jpg

00350m.jpg
00440m.jpg

Wow, loving the belts and the bags - the bags seem so different, directional. Good for the brand to branch out that way.

One of my favourite collections of the season. Haven't had such a great reaction to a Chloé collection for so long if ever. I'm also more excited about this one than Celine.

I love how this reminds me of the image I used to have of Chloé. Good to see such a nice brand taking a step in the right direction.

Yes I agree, this is very Chloe from back in the days of Karl and before:heart:. Long flowing silouhettes, seventies vibe, muted colors complete with long center-part hair...to respond completely subjectively, it's everything I've always worn and it feels like home to see this after all the tailored uptight conservative and boring looks of the season which were totally alienating me. Happy sigh of relief. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->