Chloe Vs. Balenciaga - Which Bag To Get?

Originally posted by leyla m.@Oct 7 2004, 12:59 PM
balenciaga!
i just got one in dark shiny purple and i love it....
[snapback]389236[/snapback]​

hi leyla:
i have the small classic size in the dark purple also. i LOVE it; use it all the time... but i was looking for a larger size so i can stuff books and papers and such in it. what size do you have? and if you have the larger one, do you recommend it for carrying heavy stuff like books?

I have the Balenciaga bag and not everyone recognizes it! Which is a relief because they are literally everywhere now.

I would choose the Chloe bag that Chocsta posted. Its bigger than the other Chloe bag and look nicer.

Originally posted by InStyleinNY@Oct 8 2004, 01:39 AM
hi leyla:
i have the small classic size in the dark purple also. i LOVE it; use it all the time... but i was looking for a larger size so i can stuff books and papers and such in it. what size do you have? and if you have the larger one, do you recommend it for carrying heavy stuff like books?
[snapback]389606[/snapback]​

i got the original size. so medium.
i wouldnt carry too many things in there since the leather is extremely soft and supple. would be a shame if it ripped :unsure:

i don't like the balenciaga in that colour.. it looks kinda wrong so id go for Chloe' but it's such a close call.

I love both but choosing between the two pics.. I would take balenciaga.

I like the Chloé, much more unique. But you also can't go wrong with a Balenciaga... tough call...

Chole , Chloe and Chloe...I just cant get enough of Chloe :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violettem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->