Christian Dior F/W 2024.25 Paris

Overall...the collection looks very sophisticated. Which is why the Miss Door graffiti print doesn't tie in. The graffiti looks juvenile. It's like trying to make the style of punk...appeal to someone considerably conservative.

i guess it was nice to see some pregnancy fits; otherwise, some of those loose and wide shapes were... smh

as long as it sells 😒 and somehow it will - but on a serious note, her customer is the milquetoast, conservative-dressing woman with insipid taste who likes quality fabric with a blue chip label attached to it. so there is a client for these nondescript clothes with childish lettering on them.

that's all i have to say. y'all covered the rest.

A collection like this happens...when an old person....tries too hard to think like a young person. Kinda like...."ohhh, those youngin's.....they all love graffiti. Lemme slap some graffiti into a collection where it doesn't belong and they'll absolutely love it"

Last edited:
We need more women designers!!!!!! Even if untalented as this one

Nonsense of the year award goes to… 90sFan 🏆 Congratulations!

This is next level tragic, omg. The products in boutique are beyond tacky. It’s impressive to see what good marketing does.

I don’t think she has much time left at Dior. I wonder who they will hire… There’s literally nobody 👀 Maybe that’s the reason why they didn’t fire her yet.

On another note, people are so tiring with Galliano. Galliano’s last years at Dior were terrible and beyond uninspired as well. And I’m sorry, he is a genius, but he is not relevant in fashion anymore.

Last edited:
I think that LV couldnt scrounge up a legitimate artist collab for Dior is kinda speaking volumes. A credible artist doing graffiti would make it slightly more interesting.

I wonder how is the sales going? Cause the last time I heard the sales are not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->