Christian Dior Resort 2019 Chantilly

Oh boy! Just what we needed. More printed dresses with fun hats by Stephen Jones!

Dior wont be he house that used made me dream anymore it is good see it just to pass the time.

I actually like the whole print dress with a hat look going on. Very commercial though but what can we expect from a resort collection.

Omg she's such a terrible designer. I don't even think the word designer suits her. This is atrocious.

As a mexican, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black & white looks inspired by the escaramuzas, the denim and leahter jackets ones are terrible

She's always so literal with her inspirations and themes so everything looks ridiculous, especially when taken out of context of the show. It's so weak, even as a resort collection.

I like the leather «*lace*» top. Worn with a flare black pant, it could be chic.
Her work is very literal but that’s not the problem... the real problem is that she is literal each time with the same designs. Every Dior collection is the same silhouette with different prints...

Those belt are unflattering!
Another boring collection from Dior.

I like this more than other collections that she's had and I think that the rain somehow adds to the presentation.

A few pieces are not too bad but overall I still find her Dior meh...

I come here expecting to see some monstrosity

and yup i am right

What's her obsession with belts lately? She also needs to stop designing the footwear, it's all bland and it made some of the looks disjointed.

It's a bit McQueen by Sarah Burton. She has no vision, is too literal, and rather boring. The collection also seems too big.The only thing I liked was the lacey leather top.
Her stuff is more flattering on actresses than raf's, but it's so bland

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->