Christian Louboutin sizing

If you're still in the market, I believe the Insectikas are a full size up, like the Decollete 868

I just recieved a pair of Décolleté 100 leather jazz pumps. How much can I expect them to expand? They are VERY snug now...and one additional question: What sorts of leather does the Decollete come in?

How do the Lola's fit? I'm looking for them in suede and not patent leather as I have seen so far. My basic shoe size is 8 in U.S. sizes.

Im usually a 6 or 36 in every shoe, but in louboutins I usually end up with a 37 or even 37 and half.

So I say at least a whole size up!

Please note: Sizing for Louboutins is changing dramatically this year. Many styles are running much bigger now. If you are buying online, definitely ask for measurements.

Thanks JetSetGo!, I thought my last couple of pairs were running a bit looser, fortunately I'm fairly borderline anyway, normally the size I aim for (depending on the style) is slightly snug, now they're slightly loose so no biggie for me.

what about this? are they true to size? (Alti Booty) my german size is 39... thank you :P

iofferphoto.com

Attachments

• 20MtVHqnfuX6Gks.jpg
    20MtVHqnfuX6Gks.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
Alti Booty tend to run TTS however do note the site where you borrowed the photo does not sell authentic CL's...

all premier designer shoes have erratic sizing to me. i've noticed for my open toed cl's i fit a 39, close toe pumps a 39.5, and all boots size 40. i have no clue why they are made this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliaereck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->