Color Contact Lenses

I'm asian and I have the Freshlook colorblend contacts in green and blue. I regret getting the blue ones because the shade does look alien. I love the green ones because they look much more natural on me. It isn't a bright, vivid green. Here's a picture I took of the contacts.

If you look at the contact itself, the center is actually rimmed with brown so your own eye color will blend in more with the contacts. I have fair skin and look a little Eurasian (or so I've been told) so the green works for me, but a friend has gorgeous caramel skin and she likes grey.

Attachments

• IMG_0945.JPG
    IMG_0945.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 9
they look interesting ^_^

Can we see photos of the eyes too? :o
I'd especially like to see the grey eyes

gius said:
they look interesting ^_^

Can we see photos of the eyes too? :o
I'd especially like to see the grey eyes
I have to open a new package of contacts and I'm saving them for a special occasion :smile: But when I pop them in I'll try to take some pictures for this thread.

Oh, and here's a before and after of Paris Hilton. I think her brown eyes are very pretty...she should go au natural every now and then.

Credit: awfulplasticsurgery.com

old_and_new_paris.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock:oh my god! that's what she used to look like?? i guess she is not a real blonde
i agree she looks great with brown eyes. actually she looks better like this imo

i have a pair of Freshlook Radiance in Eden.

they are enhancers....they illuminate the eye without actually changing colour

they look the same as the ones above but in the light they have a slight pearlescent tinge of green....they are soo cool...and look so so natural.....my eyes are still brown..but a tad bit lighter and in the sun they change colour..the ones are got are actually meant to enhance light eyes.....but look awesome on dark brown eyes

it's kinda hard to explain,,does anybody know what i'm talkign about?

*tata* yes I know what you're talking about! I recently bought a pair but I got the grey ones called Moonlight. I love them, my eyes are originally brown but with the contacts they totally reflect a shimmery tint against them.

can't wait to try the other colors...

those contacts makes your eyes look like theres a lil sparkle in them

:clap: get the green ones..Eden...the look really good

i wanna get some other colours to...i want them all..lol

yes..they do kinda sparkle....the look really good..and very natural

I had green contacts for a year. Not because I didn't like my actual color, I do, but because I thought since I had to wear contacts anyways, why not switch it up for fun? Get in touch with my inner Scarlett O'Hara. I loved them, they were natural enough that they didn't look fake, but striking enough that they stood out. I changed back because I got bored and decided I wanted my natural blue/grey/green/violet/turquoise hybrid again.

i REALLY need help!

I'm gettin color contact lenses, but I can't decide wich color would look good on me.

I have sort of a latin skin tone, think Nicole Richie's.. brown eyes and dark hair.. and i'd like to try gray eyes, maybe green.. I don't know, i don't wanna look tacky :unsure:

So, which colour do you think that will suit me best?

IMO Grey looks the most natural on asian eyes!

However if you tanned and have a beach bunny look I'd opt for a hazel :D!!

Freshlooks look natural unless you get really close up then they can look scarey. Mainly because the black pupil does not change size in light or dark conditions.

Has anybody used the ones by Bausch&Lomb? Which is the most natural colour, Ive been told that it is Pacific and Jade but I cant find any photos of them. Some recks please!

I'm just wondering, but, does Kate Moss wear coloured contacts in some of her ads and such because I'm sure she has brown eyes... :huh:

best brand of contact lenses?

which brand gives the most natural look? Im asian and i wanna try blue but i dont want to look like a blind girl LOL. suggestions anyone? thanks!

I have no idea about brands.

I only tried once coloured contacts, and i tried different shades of blue (my eyes are brown) and the tone that gave the most beautiful colour to my eyes was definately the dark blue, as it mixed perfectly with my eyecolour and skin tone.

A friend that was with me tried the grey ones and they looked great on her eyes who were a more light brown and both colours mixed, gave the impression of a lighter eye colour with a natural tone to them.

hope this helps :wink:

You should definitely be careful when you are buying colored contacts. I tried a pair of brown contact lenses and because the 'fit' was not correct for my eyes, I ended up having a bacterial infection in both eyes.
Now, I can't even wear my own contacts for at least a month!! Just remember to be careful :smile:

i've tried color contacts about 6 years ago so maybe they are more advanced now. the fit is very important because if the contact is slightly "off" then you'll end up having blurry vision (the colored part will shift directly onto the pupil area). this was true in my case and very annoying.
i still wear contacts but they are the normal clear ones. so far i like the acuvue oasys (sp?) and ciba vision's night and days (thought this may be a bit too thick for some). hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->