Converse - The All-Things 'Converse Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

Thanks all for the compliments...:blush::flower: as you can see im a chucks addict sort of... ive been searching on the official web and I couldn't find orange chucks... i want some orange chucks hahah:lol:

openphotonetstuckonconv.jpg

sodahead.com

ArtetaIve got them and i do enjoy having them alot maybe cause im very into jeans and stuff and those match so well.. and also im wearing tons of blue clothes lately so thats also a reason to needing them... i think its a good purchase!

mmBop i think its time for me to get a classical new ones but with the new ultra black i think i will wait a while to get them again...

I kinda like those red Start player too:P
starplayer.jpg

converse.es

Last edited by a moderator:
just found this image... call me cheesy but ain't cute?

conversecorazond.jpg

mtv.es

another thread i had no idea that existed....
i love converse since i was a kid... i always have few pairs...until they ripp off. atm i have blk, silver and multicolored :D
ediewho-that is cuuuute!:heart:

Ahhhhh, it's becoming almost impossible to find Converses my size! :furious:

Thanks all for the compliments...:blush::flower: as you can see im a chucks addict sort of... ive been searching on the official web and I couldn't find orange chucks... i want some orange chucks hahah:lol
Haha, you can make yourself orange chucks at the official website! ^_^

^thanks for the tip 'but im not sure that option is available in Europe though:(

Converse lovers if you are not crazy elastic don't try this as home, but its a real shoot, pic taken by member Trizzia this late summer:blush:^_^:ninja:

o_8th01.jpg

^ the bendy-ness of her legs scare me. but I do appreciate her denim shoes!

How do all you feel about he converse light? The one with the very thin soles?

Last edited by a moderator:
hm from what i heard of the converse light made me not buy them. the sole is so thin you feel every coblestone you step upon.
however i really like the look of these.. especially the white leathered ones. they look really classy imo

You do feel every coblestone you step upon, haha. I use them since I was like 2, I'm so used to it that I find strange when I'm on thicker soles.

i think converse look great with everything... and as there are so many colours/ textures you can buy them in, its even more convenient. ive actually seen some businessman wearing chucks to his suit :D
for myself, i dont wear them very often (i have one pair, dark blue in full-grain-leather) and since SO many people have them now, theyve also become a bit boring i think. but except the ones with heels - i really like converse!

As much older they become as much I love them... anyone feels the same?:P

Sure, they become even more comfortable and look less shop-window-like. That shiny white from new Converses is pretty annoying. :P

I love Converse! I have three pairs at home - black, red and white! :P I will buy myself dark purple soon. They are very simple but comfortable to me. Only bad thing is that I always get to wear them when it's raining. :ninja:

I really want this ones featuring the Swedish rock band Backyard Babies Authentic Chucks
827368-rescaledpic-296x419.gif

deaf-dumb.com/byb/

^Those are cute!

I still havent make up my mind.

Chuck Taylor's the original or Chuck Taylor's Light. Both low tops. Any suggestions?

^I guess im so used to the original

My current crush are some green ones!!!

I have a pair of low top red ones, and I'm trying desperately to buy another one.
But looks like they don't have it my number ANYWHERE! :cry:

i want some low top red ones..

wow, opposite. I always wanted to get some high top ones but never decided which color I wanted til I saw someone on campus sport red high tops, and I fell in love immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->