Cool Earrings

SNV11587.jpg

Got these and the matching pendant recently. They are by Bjørg. Love the text...

I thought these fly studs by IOSSELLIANI were pretty cool

IOSS-WA79_V3.jpg

IOSS-WA79_V2.jpg

Source: forwardforward.com

whats a good source for art deco style earrings?

^ ahh.. these earrings remind me a little of a pair I got for a tFSer and good friend of mine some years ago :heart:.. I have such a weakness for owls in jewelry. Great purchase, Katherine.

How's the quality of Topshop jewelry? I keep falling in love with the 'edginess' of their earrings, I'm just wondering if it's a bit like Forever21 jewelry, nice for like a couple of days and then scary as the color fades away. :lol:

A bit late but the owl earrings are so cute! I adore owls in jewelry too.. How big are the earrings?

Hey guys..some pics of my earrings..

Attachments

• New Picture (1).jpg
    New Picture (1).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • New Picture (2).jpg
    New Picture (2).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • New Picture (3).jpg
    New Picture (3).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
How's the quality of Topshop jewelry? I keep falling in love with the 'edginess' of their earrings, I'm just wondering if it's a bit like Forever21 jewelry, nice for like a couple of days and then scary as the color fades away. :lol:

i would trust topshop jewelry over forever 21. forever 21's jewelry may contain lead, chromium, mercury, cadmium and arsenic.

Sorry I wouldn't! It's made to fade, tarnish and eventually go green! it will last you for the day you want to wear it or a minimum of 2 weeks - if you wear the stuff every day. That's just what you get for buying jewellery that costs less than £10-15. I have finally learnt my lesson, if I want gold I buy gold or gold plated.....

i bought these pamela love triangle earrings. they are large and i have long slightly wavy hair.

do i have to wear these earrings with my hair up somehow? what would you suggest wearing with them?

these are the only pair of dangly earrings i own...

image host
barneys

^Those look awesome Lucy. Wearing them with your hair up would definitely show them off. What color is your hair? As long as they don't disappear in your hair I don't see why shouldn't be able to wear them with your hair down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->