COS Collection of Style

loverunway

Reaction score
I thought I'd make a new thread for Cos [collection of style] as there isn't a general one yet.

COS is the new fashion concept for men and women bringing you the design and flair of high fashion at ground level prices. With COS, fashion aspiration is no longer an elitist affair.
cosstores.com

I think stylebubble sums COS up perfectly

I heart COS...
...COS they humbled me and my opinionated ways when I was first skeptical about the concept of COS (first impression: 'pricy, simplified H&M') and I did a 180 degree turnaround to being a converted fan...
...COS for S/S 09 their sheeny shiny skirt is a delicious shade of blue and with its chunky elasticated ruched waist, it's dying to be clashed with hot pink, coral orange, mustard, emerald and all other brights lurking in my wardrobe...
...COS a sheer knit skirt is crying out to go over neon hot pants and yes, I'm investigating La Senza and sex shops for options despite the fact that people might laugh when I ask 'Um do you have hot pink hot pants?'...
...COS I haven't worn a matching skirt and top in a loong time since my Minnie Mouse sweater and skirt combos that I busted out with when I was 9 and I just might start with the mustard square blocked ensemble...
...COS a nude silk dress that's already been expertly draped and twisted saves me from trying to wrestle with slippery chiffon in my DIY attempts...
...COS there's grey jersey...in a short sleeved jacket...that needs no further explanation really...
...COS their 50% off sales don't mark down the prices on the tags and it gives me joy halving prices in my head...
...COS they're expanding with more stores in London (but why not go State-side or further afield in the UK?) which means more chances of COS action...
...COS the quality is VISIBLY noticeable and gives me delusions that I'm some sort of sensible shopper and taking my quarter of a century age seriously....
stylebubble.typepad.com

I too love working out the prices in my head when something is on sale :ninja:

I bought a dress from COS today. I got it in the 70% off sale and it was down to £15! SO GOOD! I love COS :D

COS is the only reason for me to go to Copenhagen, which I really loathe...I still haven't been there, of course :lol:

i wish they still had a sale going on
what does everyone think of their ss09 collection? there were some really gorgeous pieces from what ive seen in london this weekend, however fit wise they were a bit funny

i wish they would ship from an online shop straight to me :smile:
love their stuff!

Yes I wish they had an online store!
I love:

stylefinder
but I haven't found it in store yet :(

COS just opened its first store in Paris but it was so crowded I fled so I didn't see any clothes yet.

i have been to CoS heaps of times...and tried on 100's of things and I have concluded taht the cut is really crap....nothing fits properly...and I don't have a weird shaped body or anything....it all looks good and then you try it on ....and it goes pete tong.....

YES! I must agree with you on that in some cases. Sometimes they have amazing things that look amazing on the hanger but not on :( And i'm so upset that despite having a 24" waist some size 10 (36) trousers didn't fit! Has anyone had the experience of the trousers being small?

oh god....i think if that were there i would bypass cos and just go to l'eclaireur :lol:

ah ok thanks aby.....prime site for cos I guess.

A couple of items I bought lately at COS:

PICT7672.JPG
s/s 09 Wide slouchy tank
PICT7572a.jpg
s/s 09 Skinny Neon belt
PICT7575a.jpg
f/w 08-09 - sale
PICT7673.JPG PICT7674.JPG
f/w 08-09 Cashmere sweater with thumb hole

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics