COS Collection of Style

they finally opened in NYC...
if anyone is interested...

^I know I´m going to be off topic, but oh my. your post just made me major jealous of you caring about nyc. b/c that means you live in nyc. I need to plan my holidays!

They usually start at the beginning of the 2nd week in October. :flower:

^ Lovely, thank you very much ^_^ there's a little something I'd love to give to my boyfriend in early November to celebrate a special date!

does anyone own one of these:
0373418001_0_0.jpg
0373418001_0_6.jpg

0336686002_0_2.jpg
0336686002_0_6.jpg

I tried them on yesterday and liked the green one, but I am unsure about the fabric (78% Lyocell / 19% Polyamide / 3% Elastane). Like will I heavily sweat in these?

(pics: cosstores.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the green one. i'm very sensitive to heat (i hardly ever wear wool, basically own no long-sleeved shirts / dresses etc) but i have no problem with it. i wouldn't wear it in the summer, of course, but under a coat in this winter time, i'm more than fine with it

no I want it even more. It´s on sale...
does COS lower the prices if the clothes don't get bought on sale?

no I want it even more. It´s on sale...
does COS lower the prices if the clothes don't get bought on sale?

I've noticed that in the past few seasons, the lowest they go is 50%. Things in their store sell out so fast these days. If there's something you really like, you pretty much need to rush to their store or order online once the sale has started - signing up to their newsletter is worth it! I remember they used to go as low as 70% about 4 years ago, but don't see that so much these days.

They did used to take things to 70%, that's true, but recently I have never seen them go over 50% either. I just don't think they need to, their sale stock moves so quickly. It's the postage charge that always irks me, £6 to the UK on a £12 t-shirt in the sale, frustrating.

yeah you both are right. I had trouble getting it online. I haven´t seen it in stores, I went to a few. but now I got it and keep it.

.... It's the postage charge that always irks me, £6 to the UK on a £12 t-shirt in the sale, frustrating.

I know what you mean! I've emailed them suggesting that they have a deliver to store option. I had also suggested they add a filter to choose sizes and am happy to see they've finally done that on their website!! Maybe if more of us write in, they will do something about in-store collection. They're currently doing a free delivery without a minimum spend ...but there isn't much left!

Wish they'ed do something about their sizing. Not all of us are that tall and there's nothing below a size 8!

Has anyone tried buying their shoes or jeans?

Anyone has their leather wool or cashmere lined gloves and can tell me if the lining is thick and warm enough?
I was eyeing these:

0440961001_32_11.jpg

cosstores

^^those are nice..

i was just in the store and saw their gloves and mittens...
the lining is not the thickest...
and i have to say that their prices are really high for what they are...

i was checking out the mittens, especially...
i just got a pair of down mittens from uniqlo U...$14.90
the down mittens at uniqlo are $50- $80 , depending on fabrication...
:doh:...:wacko:...

i did see a pair of leather mittens with cashmere lining and a zip around the fingers so you could fold them back and use your phone, etc...
those were really tempting...
but they were the most expensive of the bunch and really thin...
also made in china...
i found it annoying, tbh...

the down mittens at uniqlo are $50- $80 , depending on fabrication...
:doh:...:wacko:...

Wow, that's a lot for Uniqlo. :blink:
I have their gloves for a couple of years now, but they are not warm enough ... Fleece lined quilted faux leather. I definitely prefer real leather and wool/cashmere lining.
I will probably wait if those gloves will be on sale.

doh---
that's a typo...
i meant that the mittens at COS are that price...

:doh:...:lol:...

silly me~!

Just commenting in this thread to say I consider COS extremely high quality and that justifies their prices. I am very pleased with my purchases from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->