00350m.jpg
00080m.jpg

Donna Karan

00900m.jpg

Pucci

00550m.jpg

Marc Jacobs

style.com

I think the Jil Sander ones look really cool- but I can't see this catching on really- what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
jil sander's silver version is the most appealing to me but its so high heel-ed i wouldnt be tempted to get them
from those posted here, DK's plexi and Mark Jacobs' wood versions are my least faves

it certainly seems like the new shoes craze out there
as for me, i wouldnt buy this..

thanks for the spotting & posting :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an odd look. I kept seeing it and thinking the shoe looked unbalanced somehow. Its growing on me ..

it depends on how many high street stores do the same thing..if they do ,it'll probably catch on.

the jil sander ones are really beautiful, they rest arent so beautiful...

prada did ones just like them a while ago...back in 1999 or 2000 maybe

Me is so in love with them! :heart: :heart: :heart: I will get a pair for ss07 if I can afford to.

i dont like wedge to begin with
and cut outs are not doing any justice for me

the jil sander shoes look the best..it's more like sandals with a bridge across than cut out wedge

the jil sander ones are just gorgeous. :wub:

great spotting, stiletto.

the jil sander ones are definitely the best ones here....
I'm not even really a fan of this look but I like the jil sander shoes and think they look very wearable and not too over the top

Love love loved Jil Sanders shoes this season. They're sexy, but they have a sculptural element to them that keeps them interesting.

I'm not a very big fan of wedges, and I can't really say that I'm falling for this trend either.

I like these from YSL though, but they're more like the opposite of this.

So far, I haven't liked this trend. I'd love to see this done out of the runway.

Great trendspotting stilettogirl84! :flower:

My fave are by far the Jil Sander ones, the rest is a bit too "flashy" for me.... :blush:

I love the Jil Sander shoes...(and I don't usually like Jil Sander!)

The Louis Vuittons....blech. That gold foil stuff looks cheapcheapcheap.

^oWWW look at the little toe on the LV purple ones..OWW!

I like them. My favourites are the Pucci ones. I would wear them but with a very demure outfit.. they are must too eyecatching to compete with something pretty

Isn't this quite an old trend? I remember seeing lots of these the last season and the season before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->