Dazed & Confused August 2009 : Julia Hafstrom by Terry Tsiolis

glamour also once had a 3D ed and advert series, its preety cool!

I wonder if the whole issue will be 3-d or just Julia's editorial. I can't say I love the cover but the ed. is very nice.

I'm not impressed... Boring model.
However, it's very innovative.

I am going to buying this one I dont think scans are going to cut it this month.

This seems interesting, a 3-D magazine is a great idea. If Vogue Paris did a 3-D issue... :brows:

^now That's A Must Buy

I really like this and I really like the idea to.:D
A stand-out cover in all possible ways.
I don't a lot about Julia but at least she looks good here as opposed to her turn in the minging Prada ads.:ninja:

i think it's meant to be a 3D thing so this doesnt do it justice. have to wait till it comes out to have final judgement because it looks kinda ... questionable right now ... :D

I love this, make me want to find a 3D glasses right this moment. Julia's body is stellar btw.

haha i love this idea, but i hate the cover, IA about it being too busy..can't wait to see what else is inside!!

Looks interesting! but not a fan of the cover.Her eyes look dull on it.

haha did they decide there was not enough motion taking place on the cover so they had to add these weird red plastic strobes?
i am very glad to see Julia getting a D&C cover - the girl is a Prada stand-out this season.

also from this issue

picture4flw.png

robbie spencer's blog

^Wow, I really like that shot.
I should get this tomorrow so I'll post a review if nobody beats me to it.

haha did they decide there was not enough motion taking place on the cover so they had to add these weird red plastic strobes?
i am very glad to see Julia getting a D&C cover - the girl is a Prada stand-out this season.
The red plasitc make perfect sense because they add more depth to the cover when viewed in 3D.

Quick review..

Diesel Black Gold feature/editorial with Tao Okamoto byMari Sarai
Marios Schwab interview/editorial with Julia H by Terry Tsiolis
Melanie Laurent interview, photographed by Ellen von Unwerth
Hana Soukupova by Jason Kibbler - black and white geometric/sculptural clothing
Nicholas Ripoll by Karim Sabli - black and white photography, fetish styling :heart:
Missy Rayder by KT Auleta - mostly black and white again

Only Julia's editorial is in 3D but a lot of the titles for other articles are too. Quite a cool issue.

Can't wait to see Nicholas and Missy's eds!

thank you so much for the review! :flower:

The photo that you posted is an outtake from Nicholas' ed, so the rest is in a similar style. It's the best from the issue IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"