Denim Label : Current/Elliott

i saw these at barneys last week and they were sooo soft, but the sizing is too crazy. the SA told me to buy two sizes down, but i already wear a 24, and they don't make anything less than a size 25. i tried that on not knowing, and was able to take them off w/out unzipping or unbuttoning. i don't really understand why they size them so huge?

^^ i'm usually a 24 as well and the 23's fit me nice and slouchy. i think singer22 carries that size.

Does anyone own 'The Roll' shorts? I want them, but I don't know if I should size down in them as well...

I do - they are so comfy. I felt like I was wearing PJs! I went down one size in them.

i'm kind of outta hope for finding current/elliott jeans that would fit on me. I got the boyfriend jeans in 24, and it's too big. I normally wear 23, so I've got little luck finding a size of theirs that would fit

just ordered the super loved boyfriend jeans from barney's. i didn't get the destroyed version because i haven't decided how i feel about jeans with holes, ha. i ordered down 2 sizes after reading comments here, i hope they fit! i should've just gone to barneys and tried them on but i'm so strapped for time these days.

Ah, I'm on the verge of buying those bf jeans.

It's funny I was totally immune to that trend/brand and for the last couple of days, I'm getting obsessed by the Current Elliott. I'm picturing what I'd wear them with in my wardrobe! Usually that's a good sign...

^
exactly. I was complaining to my boyfriend the other day about how Ron Herman has drastically increased the price of their free city line of clothing (sweats, and hoodies and things) and then I realized, that price per wear, they definitely are worth more than pretty much anything else in my closet. In fact, I'm wearing them right now. So if you can see yourself wearing them with lots of things, then get them.

I am looking for the CROP version in super love destroyed slouch or something...
saw them on a friend and really need them as on me they would just be normal length. :smile:

also does the boyfriend one with the hem unroll? i mean does the hem come undone? and if so, how would it look?

maybe that is what my friend had done? not sure but i REALLY need a pair or 2

I just got my Super Slouchy Skinny jeans today in the mail! :D I love them, even though they are just huge (size 27). I don't buy jeans too often so I never know what size fits me, especially with brands Ive never tried before, but I knew I wanted them rather too big than too small, so I went with 27. Should have probably gotten a 26, but I don't care, I love these jeans!!

I have the super slouchy skinnies too and love them because they are so super soft. Unfortunately they've stretched out a whole size. They were fine when I tried them on and wore them for the fist time so I got them in my regular size. Wish I'd gotten them a size smaller. Already thinking about selling my pair and getting a new one in a smaller size.

leyla, not sure but I think I saw the cropped version on kokopuff in her blog. Maybe you can pm her. good luck!

thanks velony! :smile:

i ended up figuring it is the boyfriend in super love destroyed so bought it in 3 diff sizes :lol:
lets see how it goes now ...

I hope somebody here can help me. I'm considering ordering these and these skinny jeans. Current / Elliott jeans are very hard to find here in Switzerland, but I recently tried on these in a size 26, because that is my usual size and the smallest one they had in stock, but they turned out to be way too big, so I'm guessing I'd be a size 24 in C/E. However, I'm not sure whether all C/E skinnies are cut the same? I don't trust the SA who said they were, because she said the same for J Brand jeans and I was a 24 in one pair and a 26 in another. So, which size should I get in those C/Es?

Yes, thank you! That helps a lot already, since I seem to be be a 24 in most J Brand jeans. I'm just so insecure about sizing down, because all my other jeans are from italian brands and they don't do this whole vanity sizing thing (yet) :blush: But I think I'll just order them in size 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoellFan1997
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->