Denim Uggs Get The Boot

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Denim Uggs Get the Boot
Fashionistas everywhere saved from horrible fate

NEW YORK: Thursday, April 08, 2004

As many insiders already know, Ugg Australia was going to introduce three new colors (ruby, lilac and denim) of their sheepskin boots next fall. But these plans took a shocking turn when company chiefs promptly rejected the denim samples presented at WSA shoe show in Las Vegas this February. “They weren’t pleased with the color,” a spokesperson for the furry phenomenon tells the Daily. “It wasn’t up to quality.” Note to Ugg designers: if execs in Las Vegas are nixing your denim shoes, it’s really not a good idea. :wink:

Taken from http://www.fashionweekdaily.com

Isn't the point of Uggs to be made of sheepskin? Denim Uggs just seem like they wouldn't be Uggs anymore... :unsure:

Don't they just mean denim coloured suede? I've used it myself in the past, its not scary, just a really nice indigo blue colour.

Lets get rid of the COMPANY one colour at a time.

“They weren’t pleased with the color,” a spokesperson for the furry phenomenon tells the Daily. “It wasn’t up to quality.”

From what I've heard, nothing they make is up to "quality" anymore. :innocent:

Jeez, if you're going to steal a generic name, pretend to be Australian, make your boots in China yet sell them for the price you did when you made them in Australia, file lawsuits against people who dare to call ugg boots "ugg boots" as they always have in the countries where they began... you'd better make your boots the BEST boots ever! :angry:

Save the ugg boot!

i wonder wat they would look like.... :unsure: and pinkcouture, did u make ur picture, cuz its really cute

Originally posted by runs in heels@Apr 10th, 2004 - 6:21 pm
and pinkcouture, did u make ur picture, cuz its really cute
Thank you Runs In Heels and yes I made my avatar! :wink:

I don't think that Denim Uggs would be that bad if they used real Denim...Not that cheap stuff companies pass off as denim..

"They didn't like the color" WHAT!? Have they seen the other colors they let out?

And I thought they couldn't make uggs uglier. Denim Uggs? What's next? Mohair? Patent Leather? Leopard?

Just when I thought uggs had dissapeared from the face of this earth... I don't even want to know what denim uggs look like. :doh:

Hey everyone, remember this article was posted in april 2004!

and sadly...uggs are still around here :sick:

hahaa i kinda wanna see this denim ugg... just so i can get a lil chuckle =P

I wish uggs would just be burried away so my eyes never ever have to suffer the trauma of seeing them ever again :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->