Devon Aoki

Originally posted by zoelemon@May 5th, 2004 - 7:54 pm
i don't think that all article titles are intended to rhyme.
:lol: i know that
i just figured it might have been intended to rhyme... hence i was thrown... :flower:

I don't think Devon is pretty really.

But she looks GORGEOUS in these photos: those photos in the beginning of the thread looking so angelic, that Lancome 'Urban Eve' ad, & these one:

moschino.jpg

But I think without makeup, she's not that pretty but definately cute, but she looks SO young too though, like a little kid who needs to be in school learning about the continents :lol:

Originally posted by seditionary@May 4th, 2004 - 9:26 am
booo booo booo

dao_09.jpg
Urghhhh... that's perfect for Japanese horror flicks which are the scariest movies in the world.

japanese horror...
i see more futuristic cast member of the fifth element some how ... hehe
my how interestin would that film have been if alexander mcqueen would have had the costume job instead of jpg... darrrrrk! and imagine nick knight directing...
even more orgasmic than it already is

The picture with the "Muse of Hope" title looks like it is written in Korean- I'll put some money on it- :P

Anyway- my fav Devon pics....she's like a little pretty baby:

getup7.jpg

It's Korean so everyone can stop worrying now. I'm Korean and I say it is Korean. :lol: :flower:

Her height varies, although her official stats said 5'6" back in the day.
Anyway, I just found this site with some wonderful, enormous scans of her. Just please read the instructions and do as they say. No linking the pictures directly, please. I would really not want this site to go off-line. Thanks for that. :flower:
http://raspberry-swirl.net/scans/

devon is not asian...
eurasian, coz shez mixed
and her face can be pretty intimidating but i think her lips are expressive in their own way

I thought most models faces were supposed to have symmetry?

Her face is disproportionate and her eyes are way to close together. How in hell did she get into modeling?

hmm this pic of devon is weirdly unnerving...
anyone know where this pic is from?
why is she a supermodel even...like she is sooooo short!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->