Dior Chris 47 Watch

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
I've been on eLuxury and Ive seen this watch that I just have to have..but eLuxury only ships to USA and I live in the UK...does anybody know either if I can get another one from the internet, or if they still sell these in the Dior Boutiques because I'm going to London on Tuesday...If they do sell these at Dior does anybody know the price? Any information will be great thankyou :flower::flower:

Pics
p10259913_ph_hero.jpg

(also I'm intrested in the one in black, but i think they do one in the logo which i also like:flower:)

You can get Chris 47's at all deacent jewellers. I've actually been thinking of buying the white leather strap version myself. You'll deffinately be able to get one in london :smile:

Hope you find the one that you want :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen those at all respectable jewelers. They're so-so, nothing spectacular but its very very witty.

It was on sale for like $300 but I decided that they are too cheap-looking for that price ...and the material is not that great, it's just nylon and aluminum...

i take it the 47 has something to do with an airplane seatbelt? i don't like the face that much, somehow really 80s to me.

emma peel said:
i take it the 47 has something to do with an airplane seatbelt? i don't like the face that much, somehow really 80s to me.
47 has to do with 1947 the year Christian Dior hit the scene with the New Look. I do like how the watch secures on the face with a push buckle, very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->