Dior Homme F/W 13.14 Paris

Finally proper length pants :clap: I love it, better than most previous Dior menswear collections. I could do without the Illuminati like symbols but overall its good.

I agree, incredibly beautiful and refined. I'd wear everything. This is elegance TODAY.

i could do without the belts on some of the outfits, but other than that i love it so much. it's elegant sleek and wearable. i've been loving kris' latest collections. the shoes are also great, i wish they came in smaller sizes cause i'd totally wear them

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing! The first collection this season to excite me. Great job Kris!

Beautiful collection........BUT.......I wouldn't wear any of it, except maybe the shoes....those are GREAT.

It all looks too much like a uniform......very much like Star Trek....and a bit too militant or my personal taste.

I do like the graphic symbols on the sport-coats, though....it has an amazing visual effect on the eyes.

Again..it's way too militant and strict for me.....but I do understand the esthetic of Dior Homme. It's meant to be presented this way, intentionally.

The double-buckle, monk-strap shoes are something Kris has presented before, but the translucent rubber sole makes the sole of the shoes appear to be suspended in ice...or almost like it's been frozen, like a fossil.

This is soooooooo cool. Dior men is so minimal, but he has that power and coolness !! wonderful :heart:

Love the jackets with the invisible-zip fronts, and always love a seatbelt belt.

I just don't get the praise Kris gets every season for his lackluster DH collections. Same color palette every season and pretty much the same clothes, imo. Those motifs look kind of cool, but idk it's not enough to sell this collection to me.

this is the first collection i've liked of his for dior homme. i'd wear every look!

I agreed this is beautiful collection, everything looks right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->