Elizabeth Olsen

ad81114pr

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

Thank you.

are there any more photos of her in this outfit? i'm obsessed.
640x480.jpg

[harper's bazaar.au]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably the first time somebody did velvet and it looked good. Elizabeth's in head to toe velvet too.

^Agreed, I usually find velvet so sleezy, but she manages to make it look soooooo chic! That bag is fab too ^_^

I don't like the bag with that outfit, bet she looks gorgeous at all

^Me neither, I wish she had worn a clutch or a pochette instead. But she still looks damn good!

She is her sisters' best walking advertisement.

she reminds me of Diane Keaton in Annie Hall in these photos, pulling off that velvet suit so beautifully. :heart: how charming.

she reminds me of Diane Keaton in Annie Hall

Yeah she's definitely got a bit of a modern day Diane Keaton thing going on.

I'm not sure how I like her candid style, it feels a little over-thought at times.

Well, her coat is Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti Fall 2011 Brocade Coat

tan-wool-coat-by-philosophy-di-alberta-ferretti-profile.jpg

according to coolspotters

i like everything but the hat. even though its technically cute for whatever reason i can't stand hats unless its a knit cap in cold weather

Those yucky trousers ruined the airport outfit. I can live with the silly hat, but I hate brown pants. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->