Elle Brazil July 2012 : Carolina Thaler, Nadine Ponce & Nathalia Oliveira by Gui P

Elle Brazil may not have Gisele, but their covers have been much more impressive than VB. Very fresh, the make-up is actually very interesting and the girls look lovely. :heart:
They're wearing Tufi Duek, styling by Rita Lazzaroti and beautiful make-up by Henrique Martins (via elle.com.br)

Completely agree. I also feel the same way about Elle Russia vs. Vogue Russia. :lol:

The models all have a blue tint and waxiness to their skin that makes them look like they've been dead for some time...:huh:
I really don't understand all the love this cover is receiving.

I just love Elle Brazil.
I think that who is the editor-in-chief should edit Vogue Brazil because with a bigger budget, it would be even better. He/she has made a wonderful job in this magazine.

Photographer: Gui Paganini
Stylist: Rita Lazzarotti
Hair/Make Up: Henrique Martins
Models: Carolina Thaler, Nadine Ponce and Nathalia Oliveira

Scanned by me

*do not post pictures hosted on imagebam, please**

Elle Fashion: "Metallica" with Aline Zanella by Tiago Molinos (10 pages)

Elle Beleza: "Vamos Combinar" with Adriana Caye and Veroni Leijnse by Yossi Michaeli (06 pages)

*1- "Sexy Black" with Katia Selinger by Gui Paganini (10 pages)

*2- "Garotas Modernas" with Anne Sophie Monrad and Rasa Zukauskaite by KT Auleta (08 pages) (Reprint Elle US February 2012)

*3- "It Girl" with Aline Thiel, Aline Zanella, Carolina Thaler, Erijane Lima, Isabella Melo, Marina Nery, Nathalia Oliveira, Thaís Custódio and Vanessa Damasceno by J.R. Duran (10 pages)

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial:

Sexy Black
Photographer: Gui Paganini
Model: Katia Selinger

thiagoauge

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor