Engagement Rings / Wedding Bands

i vehemently dislike rocks and rings that have things sticking out from the top...ie not bands. i really like bands.
here is a site that has a lot of rings that i like

www.wesandgold.com

4307.jpg

4393.jpg

1861.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
angelanna said:
jovana - that is stunning!! :blush:

thank you, i love it.

my entire life i have wanted a traditional tiffany brilliant cut wedding ring. my boyfriend and i went into a jewlery just to look, i saw this ring and immediatly knew it was what i wanted. it still has the brilliant cut diamond, but the tension setting adds a little something something unexpected. to me it isboth a piece of jewlery and a piece of art

My engagment ring has a 3/4 carat center stone round brilliant cut, with 5 diamonds on either side, white gold. The wedding band matches with 12 diamonds.

Here is a pic, for some reason i couldn't post with the center stone in it, dumb, i know.

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 921
Last edited by a moderator:
i got my husband's family heirloom ring, old european cut round diamond. 4.8 cts/ no sidestones. for our first year annniversary, he bought me a 1.55 ct cushion cut diamond. antique filigree platinum setting. thats the one i wear now with my 5 stone diamond wedding ring. i dont wear the huge bling for fear my finger gets chopped off hahaha

mine is custom made. it's an oval 2 carat center with tiny diamonds around the band and around the oval diamond. the setting is in platinum. i wanted my engagement to look vintage. my wedding band is also custom made--it's in the shape of a horse shoe, sort of, to fit around the engagement ring. it's a set.

like sugar junkie, i love browsing wedding and engagement rings, i love this one and another that is the same width but is encrusted with diamonds in a zigzag/wave shape

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 908
here it is!:P

Attachments

• IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
Jennika said:
I just got engaged over the holidays and my fiance gave me the most lovely platnum engagement ring.

I've never worn any ring on a regular basis nevermind a valuable one that I will wear for the rest of my life. I've had it less than three weeks and I can already see tiny scratches/scuffs on the underside. I thought platnium was really durable so I haven't been overly careful with it but now I'm concerned.

How careful do I have to be about scratching it and is there a way I can clean/polish it if it gets slightly scuffed?

any advice would be great, thanks :flower:

platinum is soft metal. you are bound to get nicks and scratches if you wear it everyday. yearly, you can go to your jewellers yearly or so and have them "rebuff" your bling for free or for a small charge.

this is true...it didnt take long for my platinum ring to get scratched. my jeweler adds platinum back in then polishes it.

cool, thanks guys. glad to know that not necessarily me being clutzy with it but that the band could scratch easily

wow, I finally found a picture of my ring online. It looks so small next to yours though TWILO... but that's OK, they're both gorgeous imo

eng_007o.png

^ your link just goes directly to Tiffany's site, not a specific ring. Can you post a pic please?

sorry..but in my opinion...$250 for that is little much...too plain

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->