Erika Linder

Centrefold #11 Spring-Summer 2015

Centrefold Magazine embraces pared down simplicity with its latest issue. For this season, photographers Driu Crilly & Tiago Martel (Lalaland Artists) and Andrew G. Hobbs shot 4 captivating covers and editorial stories that easily entwine with the concept of stark simplicity featuring Erika Linder, Michael Sharp, Othilia Simon & Melina Gesto. For issue 11, Katie Burnett styles each story with a gritty, youthful essence that fully encompasses Centrefold’s spirit of avant-garde imagery meets compelling conceptualization.

erika1.jpg

Erika Linder & Michael Sharp by Driu and Tiago, styling by Katie Burnett

Preview:

models.com

She is SUCH a Ghesquiere girl. Would not be surprised to see her at Vuitton.

*ding ding ding* :P

She's like an edgy version of short-hair-era-Anja. Probably my highlight at LV.

Centrefold S/S 2015 HQ

katieburnett.co.uk

artandcommerceproduction.com/go-sees

Maison Margiela Couture F/W 2015.16 Paris

nowfashion

US Elle August 2015

VIVA GLAM
Photographer: Nagi Sakai
Stylist: Sabina Schreder
Hair: Pasquale Ferrante
Make-up: Kaoru Okubo
Model: Erika Linder

US Elle

Marie Claire US September 2015

BOSS TWEED
Photographer: Beau Grealy
Stylist: Alison Edmond
Hair: Maranda
Make-up: Darlene Jacobs
Models: Erika Linder & Austin Kellogg

Marie Claire US

Next Questions — Erika Linder

NEW YORK — Biology is such that no matter how many shoots Erika Linder does as a woman, which the Swedish model most certainly is, her appearances in print as the male of the species will always grab headlines. Recently a pair of smashing editorials for ELLE and Marie Claire have given lie to the idea that Erika’s repertoire is strictly male. “This year I wanted to shoot more feminine stuff just so I don’t get caught up in just doing the men’s stuff,” says Erika about her year to date. “At the end of the day I am a girl. I don’t want to be a guy. I am perfectly comfortable with who I am, it’s just work.” This last point in particular is something Erika made clear more than once during the interview, she is a girl and happy being a girl no matter what is lately trending in the gender-politics zeitgeist. The versatility of Erika’s look are part of what have made her a favorite of Nicolas Ghesquière on the runway for Louis Vuitton as well as the stealthiest casting for Tom Ford advertising in recent memory. As exceptional as Erika’s CV reads, her ambitions are immense as evidenced in the admiration she holds for houses for which she has yet to work including Saint Laurent. “There is something that speaks to me [about Saint Laurent]…the whole music scene and underground.” At the bottom of it all, though Erika is willing to have a laugh when it concerns her passions, be they Sweden’s export of babes or who is the greatest Batman of all time. And if readers are wondering, Michael Keaton!

Credits include: Title, “Next Questions — Erika Linder”; Interview and video, Damien Neva; Model, Erika Linder.

blog.nextmanagement.com

Elle UK, March 2016
"Smells like teen spirit"
ph. Matt Irwin
stylist: Grace Cobb
model: Erika Linder
Elle UK digital edition

Vogue Italia March 2016

Without Borders
Photographer: Steven Meisel (B&W pics by Benn Northover)
Stylist: Olivier Rizzo
Models: Katlin Aas, Anna Cleveland, China Machado, Caitie Greene, Niels rispel,Kit Butler, Lorena Maraschi, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Ally Ertel, Erika Linder, Marc André Turgeon, Rianne von Rompaey
Make-up: Pat MatGrath
Hair: Guido

2Im8WlPn.jpg

Vogue Italia 03/2016 Digital Edition via Avogadro

I wish I'd seen something more feminine, would have been more challenging, but cool editorial from Meisel nevertheless

Elle US, April 2016
"Built for speed"
photographer: Azim Haidaryan
stylist: David Vandewal
hair: Teddi Cranford
makeup: Christian McCulloch
model: Erika Linder

Elle digital edition

Marie Claire US April 2016

Ramp it up
photographer: Jan Welters
stylist: Alison Edmond