Etsy

Avant Garde

Reaction score
This is the thread to discuss all things Etsy. Recommend your favorite shops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of my favorites of the moment.

Artisan Graham

Leather journals and other leather goods

2nlehio.jpg

Moxie and Oliver

Leather accessories and purses

2a8gwmh.jpg

We are going to give etsy a try soon. Anyone has experience selling there?

I have shopped on etsy for years, and just opened a etsy store. But people have told me business is slow this month. I have had no sales yet, But i sell vintage. Uhdinger what do you sell?

Thanks, Punky, I was just wondering about your link!:flower:

I have an account on etsy but I have yet to put stuff on!

So no one here has anyone weird experiences selling on Etsy? Hum perhaps I'll try it myself :smile: seems like u can sell anything handmade.. i see clothes, hats, not just jewellery too --also paintings

All my experiences have been fine, ive bought a few too. everyone seems prompt and fast and professional.. i love the community too.

favorite etsy sellers?

for unique jewelry

Molecularmuse

This store sells neurotransmitters jewelries. The items are a bit pricey but damn did I have to have them to satisfy my geekiness. ^_^

I really like Anne Holman, who is also from my hometown, and indiaylaluna, whom I have purchased numerous items from.

I love Etsy. I have never bought anything from there but I love the idea of buying from local artists, plus you can get amazing things for cheap. Keep meaning to purchase, hopefully will asap. from

kirby - Tfser extraordinaire Utopia's shop. Beautiful prints of historical fashionable figures or well dress ladies. So sweet. Some brooches and things as well.

Single Stone Studios - awesome and creative decals. Wide range of prices. Big organic shapes or cute little ones. Completely customizable. I love some of the ones with branches and birds.

I bought some soap from Aunt Nancy's Soap. It's vegan and doesn't use any palm oil or SLS. I bought a few samples and am quite pleased with it, since it's so hard to find soap that doesn't use those ingredients.

There are so many soap sellers though. I like browsing for anything that has goatsmilk or honey in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->