European Street Style (posting requires reading guidelines in post #1)

And you know what's amazing about it? Those are not tourists. :D

some pictures from Saraevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
from www.shift.jp.org, photo: Aleksandra Nina Knezevic
006w.jpg
003w.jpg

004w.jpg
002w.jpg

007w.jpg
008w.jpg

010w.jpg
001w.jpg

Fox in the Snow said:
What city are the ElleGirl photos from, please? :flower:

don't know...I think the pics come from different city's:flower:

This may be a little off topic, but I'm going to Europe in a few months. What should I pack that won't label me as an absolute tourist. I love the outfits on here, but I'm not sure how to pack ALL of the layering and boots. What are the essentials of European style, I guess?

dulcedeleche said:
This may be a little off topic, but I'm going to Europe in a few months. What should I pack that won't label me as an absolute tourist. I love the outfits on here, but I'm not sure how to pack ALL of the layering and boots. What are the essentials of European style, I guess?

one thing: avoid white sneakers unless you are running or playing tennis. That labels you. My mom told me my Asics look more american than my sisters', and I was using them only for running!
Pumas are great, but I don't know which season/where you are going.
No fanny packs.
No loose hoods and sweatshirts. Fitted ones are good!
No sweatpants. By no means. Even to go to the gim they use bootleg-kind of pants.
Backpacks are ok, but a bag is better. Avoid the llbean kind of canvas totes.

That's all. I am sure you already don't do this stuff, so you'll be more than fine and look fabulous!:wink:

hth

^

Just a few things...

Yes, DEFINATELY NO WHITE SNEAKERS!

But... fanny packs can bee cool if worn ironically. Depends on your style, obviously. (I have an oh-so-sexy sequin one. It's kinda hipster I guess...:innocent:)

Sadly, we do see swetpants here. It's a strange style some snobs have adopted. Combined with the LV bag of course, and Gucci sunglasses. :shock: But yes, of course, a definite no.

cakesniffer said:
^

Just a few things...

Yes, DEFINATELY NO WHITE SNEAKERS!

But... fanny packs can bee cool if worn ironically. Depends on your style, obviously. (I have an oh-so-sexy sequin one. It's kinda hipster I guess...:innocent:)

Sadly, we do see swetpants here. It's a strange style some snobs have adopted. Combined with the LV bag of course, and Gucci sunglasses. :shock: But yes, of course, a definite no.

agreed on the fanny pack, but it's kinda tricky to pull out...

sweatpants with LV????:yuk:

luckily I didn't see any in Rome (or in Siena for that matter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"