• marilynmansonevanwood.jpg
    marilynmansonevanwood.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 40
  • evanrachelwoodfan.jpg
    evanrachelwoodfan.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 15
sexyevanrachelwood.blogspot

Newsweek, September 17, 2007

Evan Rachel Wood talks with Newsweek. She says her favorite film, of the 4 screening at TIFF, is Julie Taymor's "Across the Universe," in which she (and the cast) sing dozens of Beatles songs.

Have you seen "Across the Universe" yet?
Yeah. I have no problem telling people that it's the greatest movie ever made.

Did you really get a Beatles tattoo on your ankle?
I'm going to cover it up for something better.

Why?
It's a strawberry with the leaves in the shape of a bird. But when people look at it, they say, "Is that a ferret sticking out of an apple?"

What do you play in your other movies?
I'm an alien. I'm young Uma Thurman. And I'm a young brunette working at McDonald's.

Do you prefer being brunette?
I have to keep it blond for roles, so I could go either way. But now I can't dye my hair black, because that would mean I'm a zombie.

Since you're dating Marilyn Manson?
People need to grow up about that.

But people love when celebrities fall in love.
I think people really get off on seeing someone fail. No one is waiting for me to say something smart. An actress is stupid—that's the best news. It's on CNN. People tell me I'm immature, and Britney's crotch is on CNN. Who the hell is immature?

sexyevanrachelwood.blogspot

But people love when celebrities fall in love.
I think people really get off on seeing someone fail. No one is waiting for me to say something smart. An actress is stupid—that's the best news. It's on CNN. People tell me I'm immature, and Britney's crotch is on CNN. Who the hell is immature?

If I could give karma to Evan, I would for this statement alone!

This is what I love about her, and what I love about her relationship with Manson. She's said before about the video for "Heart Shaped Glasses" that what it means to her is that it can be completely ugly around you - blood raining down everywhere - and yet if you're with the person you love it doesn't matter. And she and Manson are currently wading through the ugliness and messiness of the public eye and public criticism.

It's so true that most of the world waits for a celebrity, especially an actress, to say something stupid or make a blunder in some other way. When an actress says something smart, people overlook it. I read in another thread a comment saying that models are smarter than actresses. I don't think you can make a stereotype about that sort of thing going either way, but a person responded to that comment naming various actresses who graduated from high school early or attended high-caliber universities. Evan was listed as one who graduated early from high school, at the age of 15. I think she's incredibly smart and am glad that she has the audacity to say "screw you" to the public.

bestsexycelebs.com

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 11
I think we have these pics only in smaller versions....:flower:

superstarcouples.com

Attachments

• evan_rachel_wood_shoot_01.jpg
    evan_rachel_wood_shoot_01.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 40
  • evan_rachel_wood_shoot_03.jpg
    evan_rachel_wood_shoot_03.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Where are those from (the last two sets you posted)? She looks very seductive in the first. Who's the dude?

Where are those from (the last two sets you posted)? She looks very seductive in the first. Who's the dude?

That's Edward Norton...they did the movie "Down in the Valley" in 2005....and the shoot of her in the white dress was done for Details Mag (post #154)

...found 3 more
(celebitchy.com)

Attachments

• nortonyoung2.jpg
    nortonyoung2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 10
  • nortonyoungheaderbig.jpg
    nortonyoungheaderbig.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow, did NOT recognize Edward Norton in that first pic! Thanks for the info and for finding all these, susa!

i just come in this thread to see pics of the english guy who's on her new film.to me she looks the same everytime.

Does anyone have the NY Mag, Vogue Italia, or GQ issues that they can scan with Evan? Pleaseee? :smile:

^ I don't have them, sorry. :cry:

evanrachelwood.net:

Marylin Manson and Slayer in Concert (September 2, 2007)

Leaving Hotel (September 8, 2007)

Arriving at Sotto Sotto Restaurant (Sept 8, 2007)

evanrachelwood.net:

Leaving Sotto Sotto Restaurant (Sept 8, 2007)

Leaving Bistro 990 (Sept 10, 2007)

1. She has THE legs B)
2. Down in the valley has one of the greatest sex scene ever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->