F/W 2012.13 Miscellanous Smaller Brand Ad Campaigns - Discussion Welcome

scanned by me
mk19933.jpg
mk19934.jpg

mk19935.jpg
mk19936.jpg

scanned by me from vanity fair italia.
Preview of stefanel with karlie, bulgari with isabella r. and gant with elettra w.
mk19951.jpg

mk19952.jpg
mk19953.jpg

Edun F/W 12.13 by Ryan McGinley

“They are much larger and more powerful than you might think,” Ryan McGinley told WWD about his recent campaign photo shoot for Edun. “Occasionally they would fly away from the set, and we would all just have to be patient and wait for them to return to work.” Whether he means Naomi Campbell or a peregrine falcon is anyone's guess ... unless you're privy to the shoot details. Thankfully, we are — Ryan's talking about falcons (and owls!).

For the latest campaign, Ryan touched on his original "The Animals" series of photos by employing the services of five birds of prey indigenous to Africa (where 50% of Edun's clothing is made). "It is a complete challenge working with animals. If they’re trained or not, it doesn’t matter — they do whatever they want to. It’s chaos." The birds' unpredictable "I do what I want" attitude led to a series of beautiful portraits with the animals, the models, and the clothing vying for center stage (though when you consider the fact that 50% of the models have obstructed faces, the real contest is beautiful Edun's pieces and those squawkers).

refinery29.com

Caractère F/W 2012.13 campaign preview

Photographer: Anthony Maule
Model: Eva Riccobono

Caractere_Riccobono.jpg

caractere_424.jpg

sfilate.it pambianconews.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Codello f/w 12.13 : Hanna Wahmer

2jg2kxg.jpg

zinio via Psylocke

Blackbarrett by Neil Barrett
Photographer: Diego Diaz
Model: Janis Ancens

blackbarrett.com

Paul Smith F/W 12.13

Paul shoots his mainline campaign, in the consistent style that he has created over the last three seasons.

Models are captured looking straight, engagingly to camera, often the eyeline directly connecting with the viewer. The simplicity and starkness of the backdrop, allows the viewer to focus solely on the clothes and character of the models.

The lighting for AW12 is softer than that of previous seasons, and the light to dark contrast on the model's faces allow a moodier feeling. Skin tones have a translucent feeling, due to the moodier light applied by Paul.

Photographer: Paul Smith
Art Director: Alan Aboud

Models:
Yannick Abrath
Suzie Bird
Facebook/Paul Smith

Alexandre De Paris

G.R Fischelis

Hotel Particulier

Jitrois

Repossi

Rizal