Fall/Winter 05.06 Runway Music

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm huge fan of Chloe, and I also happen to love the music that they play during Style.com's backstage/runway video for Chloe's Fall/Winter '05 campaign. Can anybody help me out in naming the songs (particularly the ones at the beginning)? The video can be viewed here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2005RTW/review/CHLOE

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Music at Burberry Prorsum Fall 2005

Does anyone know the name of the 3 songs played at the Burberry Prorsum show? I think they are brit-pop or sth and i love it ~~
THANKS~~

Ciara Goodies
ashanti only you
the trumpet bit is jlo get right
jay z 21 problems

One of the songs played backstage are norwegian artist Annie - My heartbeat :smile:

Morgs said:
Ciara Goodies
ashanti only you
the trumpet bit is jlo get right
jay z 21 problems

Actually, i dont think the song is J.lo, but Usher.
usher accused J.lo for using that trompet bit from his song

Thanks so much for all the help! I'm not he biggest music buff, and was only able to identify Ciara and Ashanti.

THANKS SO MUCH Tiny_Dancer! I really wanted to know who sang the song you mentioned!

Hey, I loved all the songs too, I've managed to track them all:
Annie-Heartbeat
Jay Z-99 Problems
Usher-Ride (thats the one that sounds likeJ-Lo)
Ashanti-only you
The Who-Can't Explain

I loved that music too, but I can't help you.

since were talking about chloe music does anyone no the opening song of spring summer 2004 i looved it

When you see the catwalk you first hear "The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By", then "Elton John - Skyline Pigeon" and at the end "John Lennon - Love".

All performed by someone else, but that's not necessary to say.

Chanel fall 05 rtw music

what is the name of the song played at the begining of the chanel show as gemma ward is walking? it is also played in the versace show after a daft punk song

Fall/Winter 2005 Runway Music

i decided to start this thread since there's already one on the music from the s/s 05 shows (please keep all discussion of the s/s 05 shows in its respective thread).

i'll start it off with some music thati remember from the f/w 05 runways

marc jacobs-
edward scissorhands title theme
smashing pumpkins, tonight tonight

marc by marc jacobs-
all songs by kasabian from their debut album

Devon1177 said:
what is the name of the song played at the begining of the chanel show as gemma ward is walking? it is also played in the versace show after a daft punk song

give me a link to a video and i'll tell you. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->