Fashion Cravings...

Celine Trapeze :shock: I was so close to buying Prada Gardener Saffiano but then I saw this baby

tumblr_m417xjHwm01qgcbg9o1_500.jpg

chanelaftercoco.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I crave loooong sleeves!
I always had a problem with sleeves because my arms are longer than normal for my size (hello monkey).
When I first saw the clothes Lena Tsokalenko makes I was in awe of the exaggerated long sleeves. :heart:
As I can't afford her clothes I'll have to settle for a straight jacket...

^ Did you tried at COS? :flower: From my experiences the sleeves of their basics are pretty long.
I have the same problem too, and with pants. I don't own a single pair that is long enough for me. :( Let the ancle-lenght trend never dies. :lol::cry:

^No, I haven't but I have to check it out now :flower:

What I love is when exaggerated length is intentional and the sleeve is nicely fitted at the wrist. When it's the main focus of an otherwise simple design.
Some of the Tsokalenko designs might read poverty at first glance but only a rich woman can afford all that excess fabric draped around the wrists.

white oxfords...
i'm trying to talk myself out of it by reasoning that i could just wear white flat sandals or some white sneakers that i already have...
but my heart jumps every time i see a pair of white oxfords and i can't stop it...

not all of them are created equal however and i've tried some that really didn't work...
but there is one that i already bought and returned that i cannot stop thinking about...
they look like capezio dance shoes and i just WANT them...
i definitely don't NEED them...
:doh:...

it's become a bit of a quiet obsession with me...
:ninja:...

contrast stitching...

back in the day (in the 90's i guess), i had a bunch of knit tops/t-shirts with contrast stitching...
grey w. red stitching, navy w. red stitching, black w. white stitching...just as examples...

i still have them but they are all worn out now and i don't really see anyone doing much of this...
but i consider it a classically, cool thing for casualwear and loungewear and i miss it...
especially on a henley or that sort of long john looking thing...
:(

I'm craving for these Rodarte t-shirts:
pop_81985_1.jpg

(OpeningCeremony)
Sadly, their man's version is sold out at Opening Ceremony. Any idea of where I can find them online?

- Red patent pointed leather pumps. The Louboutin Pigalle was perfect, but unfortunately too narrow. :(
- Maxi dress, very difficult to find the perfect one!
- Ankle boots for daytime, but sexy/feminine.
- Summer hat.
- Chanel vintage handbag, I've seen the right one, unfortunately a bit too expensive.
- Black fur coat.
- Long black leather gloves.

I'm craving for a perfect knitted quite long cardigan with quality material (no acryl!!). Preferably black, grey or white. Just haven't found it yet.. :(

white oxfords...
i'm trying to talk myself out of it by reasoning that i could just wear white flat sandals or some white sneakers that i already have...
but my heart jumps every time i see a pair of white oxfords and i can't stop it...

not all of them are created equal however and i've tried some that really didn't work...
but there is one that i already bought and returned that i cannot stop thinking about...
they look like capezio dance shoes and i just WANT them...
i definitely don't NEED them...
:doh:...

it's become a bit of a quiet obsession with me...
:ninja:...
I used to want a pair of these too, but then I would remind myself that they would get filthy so easily and would drive me nuts. Not just in a 'my white Oxfords are slightly used and don't they look cool' way, but in a really dirty, muddy sort of way.

I want the Balenciaga black ruffle skirt - the asymmetric knee length one. Except I can't find it online or in store :(

I used to want a pair of these too, but then I would remind myself that they would get filthy so easily and would drive me nuts. Not just in a 'my white Oxfords are slightly used and don't they look cool' way, but in a really dirty, muddy sort of way.

I want the Balenciaga black ruffle skirt - the asymmetric knee length one. Except I can't find it online or in store :(
^^well---i caved and bought those white oxfords...
:blush:
they are textured/perforated, so i do think that they will look much better and cooler once they are worn and a bit dirty...
i actually wore them for a bit in the rain the other day to try to get them to look a bit more worn in rather than so shiny and bright white...
:lol:

i think they're good and i'll probably get a lot of use from them and therefore worth the investment...
^_^

good luck finding your skirt!
:flower:

Yesterday I saw a really stylish girl wearing a skater skirt, sweatshirt and ballet flats. I have been thinking about that look ever since and have started to reconsider buying/making a sweatshirt. I have been thinking they are not for me since I do not consider myself a casual dresser. But really I tend to be. Wearing a dress and heels for everyday occasions just do not mix with my lifestyle at the moment and I hate feeling uncomfortable.

red and grey. Deep bloody red and wooly charcoal grey. not necessarily together but those are the colors I am looking forward to for colder months.

long things...everything from coats to maxi skirts and narrow pants that make my long legs appear longer. platforms that are level. chelsea boots.

I am craving KENZO's eyeprint wool coat and isabel marant etoile knitted wool coat..perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->