Fashion Cravings...

travis_nw8 said:
is it wrong to suddenly crave uggs ultrashorts after all this time?
yes, very wrong

i'm craving boots too though...frye's harness boots and a cute little tailored blazer preferably brown/chocolate herring bone and some paige premium jeans

travis_nw8 said:
is it wrong to suddenly crave uggs ultrashorts after all this time?
:lol: I'm going to take the opposite stance and say, no, it's not wrong. My logic being that everybody hates them so much right now that they're just about poised for a strong comeback :P You know how these fashion cycles work!

A beautiful silver bag

A long, fitted wool coat that looks fabulous with a wool skirt. :heart:

Chocolate suede boots with multicolour knee-high socks folded down underneath

I'm craving a mini dress, shaped similar to the dior ones... Anyone seen any? :blush:

em 692 said:
i can't wait to get my Nike iD's... :woot: B)

Were those the ones you talked about in the jeans thread!? :woot:
Oooohh..please post a picture when you get them!

I am craving a red Birkin and vintage lace creations...

travis i'm the same ! :ninja:
it's just so cold + they're so comfy . . . :innocent:

i'm craving . .
lace & broderie brooches + pins + badges
to pin on my black + grey cardigan, coats & blazers . . :heart:

^ Good gracious, we have an epidemic of Ugg love around here ... first Helena, now Travis and chanel ... quick, someone from the Karma Guard thread mix us up some Ugg Guard :P :wink: :lol:

lol, your too funny :lol:

You can add me to the list of UGG lovers. They're ugly, but just oo warm and comfy to give up.

Guessgirl96 said:
lol, your too funny :lol:

You can add me to the list of UGG lovers. They're ugly, but just oo warm and comfy to give up.

add me on to that too, i second that guessgirl. They are butt ugly but cant beat the comfort or warmth. Especially when you go to school in the frozen tundra. Althought when i graduate I wont be wearting them anymore :P

Dolce & Gabbana S/S 06 distressed vintage Pepsi ad t-shirts (I really like the 'Come Alive!' one) :ninja: I know, I know...a guilty pleasure strikes again...but seriously I think they'd be fun to wear with jeans and sneakers in the sweltering HK summer heat, as a nice alternative to my usual white tee uniform. :lol: But I'll probably regain my senses and end up not succumbing to this.

i despise that whole 'old' ugg look but when people are honestly wearing them to stay warm....it makes me want a pair for around the house or to wear into work when i'm wearing a dress.

yay meg I totally agree!!!! they are sooooo cosy.

Black, trench-style winter coat, a classic bag...And a leather jacket...I want, I need a leather jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->