Favorite Stores In La

asta

Reaction score
what are everyone's favorite stores in LA?

why do you shop there?

what atmosphere do they have?

what is their core clientel?

what makes them unique to you?

what brands do they carry?

i just thought this would be an interesting topic to see why people shop where they do... to see what draws a consumer to a store... whether it be brands, exclusivity, or the atmosphere/sales reps.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you shop there?

in LA

stussy
fat beats/ x large
fred segal ( melrose)
the wasteland

I live in LA and my fav stores are

Fred Segal.-its a given..like how Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus is a given.

Wasteland-Great vintage haute couture....found a pretty gucci dress here before... lots of bitchy fashionistas though...

X-Large-great laidback place..co-owned by the Beastie Boys. Interesting trend pieces here...and really kool design to the overall space of the store(i like the fuzzy pink faux fur rug by the weird circle chair)

Squaresville-great vintage things here. I've run into Kelly Osbourne, and Chloe Sevigne here,made many friends at both Squaresville branches on Vermont and the one in Melrose

Jetrag- they have some unique vintage here..I found so much great jackets here. like my velvet "smoking jacket", my faille one, and this cute pink knit one. And when I'm bored on Sunday and feel like playing random dress up with my friends, we go and there's the Parking Lot sale and just find awesome cheap finds and from there we make an outfit for each other.

Slow- another great shop for vintage things.... actually majority of shops on Melrose Ave. is kool.

Resurrection- they have a lot of designer stuff here that are vintage but never used...and hell they just have good clothes.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Apr 5th, 2004 - 2:42 pm
why do you shop there?

in LA

stussy
fat beats/ x large
fred segal ( melrose)
the wasteland
Lo*,have you ever checked out Naked in LA? I have friend there,whose roomate partly owns that shop and they carry almost every obscure designer one can ever find in LA. I saw a few piccies and its sort of like Seven.

I have to go to naked, I herd abotu it a few months ago and i ahve been meening to go btu i haven't yet.

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 11th, 2004 - 7:59 am
Lo*,have you ever checked out Naked in LA? I have friend there,whose roomate partly owns that shop and they carry almost every obscure designer one can ever find in LA. I saw a few piccies and its sort of like Seven.
:woot: Yay! I've never been there!...Now I got a new place to check out...I'm glad you shared this....I always love finding new shops around the town... :buzz:

My favorite stores in LA : Madison is a great store as well as Kitson...oh and dont forget ron herman! :smile:

LA-
traffic

L.A.
Naked is very nice indeed.
Barneys, always excellent... incredibly airy, a very serene shopping experience (not for your wallet)
Maxfield (gorgeous!)
Chrome Hearts (I'm an addict) :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->