Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Date of Birth: 1989
Place of Birth: China
Height:1.79
Measurements: 81/58/88

hey she is same age as me :D
which part of China she come from?
i found a person who have the same name as her but obviously they are not the same.

btw she have a rather sexy face :wink:

she has a lovely face. are there any polaroids or other photos of her? need to see more of her to make an impression of what i think.

She is an rough looking version of Liu Wen :ninja: I posted a pic of feifei in liu wen's thread...will retrieve that later

edit: here it is....I guess if you like a harsh realist look she's cool.

[model2007]

Last edited by a moderator:
Source: Feifei's blog

Attachments

• 12120832200gi7.jpg
    12120832200gi7.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Sun Feifei

She is representing China at Elite Model Look

2af0mfk.jpg

118pu8o.jpg

2ij0tv4.jpg

elite model look world final

Looks like Sun Feifei will sign with Elite Paris now, hopefully that'll work out for her. She's gorgeous.

Winner Louise Maselis (2R) of Belgium celebrates next to second placed Josefina Cisternas (2L) of Chile and joint third placed Tilda Persson (L) of Sweden and Sun Feifei (R) of China after the Elite Model Look World Final at the Chinese beach resort of Sanya on November 1, 2008. The event had 80 models from 65 countries competing for the Elite Model Agency's top title. AFP PHOTO/Mark RALSTON (Photo credit should read MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images)
34xeyp3.jpg

Shes absolutely stunning; those lips and cute face..hope she gets work in Paris.

I hope we'll see her on the European runways next season :heart:

xmo3va.jpg

mv6qth.jpg

2uhoml5.jpg

oji14i.jpg

emlworldfinal.com

how come there's no updates on her? i tried googling her but a an actress with the same name keeps appearing. she's so absolutely beautiful, i'd love to see more of her work. if anyone has anything n her, please please please post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->