FEMALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Anyone know who this is at Samuji?

samuji.jpg

vogue

Her name is Amanda Sanchez. According to her Instagram she is an inhouse model for Chanel.

1. Sanne de Roo
2. Tilda Jönsson
4. Anastasia Chekry
5. Sanne de Roo again
6. Kiko Arai
7. Karo Laczkowska
8. Amira Pinheiro
9. Massima Desire
10. Veronica Manavella
11. Vanya Dakovic
12. Chunjie Liu
13. Diana Moskalets
14. Edwin Camara
15. Flora Ayres

I think I'll get in trouble...
I have spent 45 minutes wondering where to start on TFS - and I am sorry if this is the wrong place.

Id like to contribute to the forums if at all I could be knowledgeable of things. I am going round in circles.
The two area's I would like to be involved in this site is - helping to give dates to images supplied in a 'what magazine is this from' situation or who is this model - if I can ( I have tens of thousands of magazines ) and also to be able to ask for help in identifying a model.
Within some of the issues I have - I know I have editorials which are probably quite a nice discovery - and Id really love to identify them. There are a lot of models I do know, but a lot more I don't.
I collect vintage magazines, and I can see there is a section for that. But also - so many different threads with a similar scene - that I dont know where to start. ID thread. Magazine Thread. Models thread. Sorry!

This model for example..... I have now seen her in various editorials but she is only credited as LINA ( 200:cool: - any clues?

Any guidance as to how I should enter stuff on this site would be helpful. I shall add a picture here in the hope that the forum supports its own picture uploads?

SCAN 10.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
2bigponysteps, this is the correct thread for asking about model IDs. You may post "vintage" models in Vintage model ID thread but I think you are more likely to get a reply in this section of the forum. Also, I assume this image was scanned by you? I advise you to add a note stating the source of your image (e.g. "my scan")

I think I'll get in trouble...
I have spent 45 minutes wondering where to start on TFS - and I am sorry if this is the wrong place.

Id like to contribute to the forums if at all I could be knowledgeable of things. I am going round in circles.
The two area's I would like to be involved in this site is - helping to give dates to images supplied in a 'what magazine is this from' situation or who is this model - if I can ( I have tens of thousands of magazines ) and also to be able to ask for help in identifying a model.
Within some of the issues I have - I know I have editorials which are probably quite a nice discovery - and Id really love to identify them. There are a lot of models I do know, but a lot more I don't.
I collect vintage magazines, and I can see there is a section for that. But also - so many different threads with a similar scene - that I dont know where to start. ID thread. Magazine Thread. Models thread. Sorry!

This model for example..... I have now seen her in various editorials but she is only credited as LINA ( 200:cool: - any clues?

Any guidance as to how I should enter stuff on this site would be helpful. I shall add a picture here in the hope that the forum supports its own picture uploads?

View attachment 1083559

Pretty sure she is Lina Scheynius

1. Afterhomework
_DSF4754.jpg
2. Jour/né
_DSF4772.jpg
3. Thom Browne
_MG_0148.jpg
4. Moon Young Hee
_MG_3335.jpg
5. Marques D'almeida
_MG_5710.jpg
6. Marques D'Almeida
_MG_5716.jpg
7. Gucci
_DSF4501.jpg
8. Gucci
_MG_5439.jpg
9. Jacquemus
_MG_5308.jpg
10. Afterhomework
_DSF4745.jpg

Last edited:
And I really need to now who's behind this sunglasses at Each x Other :smile:

_MG_8602.jpg

@Clichey
1 - Gemma Janes
5 - Hannah Brons-Harper
6 - Milla Freya Walker
7 - Anna Lisa Tcvetkova
8 - Olivia Jubin

fontainefall18.jpg

annefontaine.com

Anne Fontaine Fall 2018 Lookbook - Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->