Fendi F/W 2018.19 : Abbey, Adwoa, Gigi & Bella by Karl Lagerfeld

zzzyao76

Reaction score

L'Officiel Paris August 2018 Digital Edition

It's so noble of Karl to always feature "regular" people with models in Fendi ads. :flower:

Abbey Lee Kershaw's a nice blast from the past! She sure does make for a refreshing choice of Karl Lagerfeld's for an advertising campaign nowadays. She looks terrific and kudos to the hairstylist (Sam McNight, maybe?) because Abbey's hair looks downright gorgeous there.

Shocker, Karl failed to do justice to his gorgeous clothes once again. On a positive note, I concur vogue28's sentiment, Abbey's hair looks maginificent.

Nice surprise to see Abbey Lee! Quite a nice change for Fendi

Very lookbook-y. Abbey looks great though.

I was never really an Abbey fan until I saw The Neon Demon. Her beauty shined through, and the longer hair looked gorgeous on her. Adowah looks gorgeous as well. I think we're just getting burned out. She's definitely overexposed.

Best Fendi campaign in years!
Simple styling, great choice of girls and simple photography.
I like it a lot and above all: No silly background.

I think that this is Abbey first Fendi RTW campaign and she is one of the few who got Chanel, KL and Fendi...
Good surprise from Karl. He is sure not good at picking his «*girls of the moment*» sometimes but when it comes to bring back his favorites, he is a winner.

Finally something worthy. I was giving up of Fendi campaigns, since the Winxon era ended, I never was really into anything. Now Im excited, so congratulations to everyone involved, specially Karl, he is doing a good job with his photography this year :flower:

Refreshed my page nearly three times to make sure I'm not missing anything, because yes, while Abbey does look stunning, overall it's still so dull and cheap-looking. You don't need to fly to exotic locales, but my God, put some effort in your setting at least. I don't like the Karl's current trend of studio settings for Fendi campaigns at all.

Abbey's hair is so gorgeous, i even feel sorry for Adwoa.....

Its okay. Better than Jenner.

Oh this remind me of all the good Fendi campaigns so I understand why Abbey is here. Her hair is stealing the show. I hope they are on a right track for even better campaign next season.

I missed Abbey so much, I'm really to see her in the campaign, she looks fantastic! Can't wait for the rest of the campaign.

Abbey looks like a goddess and Adwoa well, she looks angry and uncomfortable as always. Good to see Abbey's gorgeous face rescuing this Fendi ad.

I loooove Abbey and I'm so happy to see her in that ad but I have to say I'm still hoping for the other pictures to come because I am excited to see Abbey but not excited by the photo itself. It's not bad by any means. But do I think it's as great as it could be with Abbey? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->